Super Lemon Haze

The Prof

Right now I've got 8 wonder woman ladies just outside of flowering but i've been looking around for my next grow. It sounds like Greenhouse's Super Lemon Haze is that SHHHIIIIIIITTTT. But most strains with that much thc% and good of taste usually have small yields has anyone grown Super Lemon Haze?? Lemme know! Thanks

WHATS UP BROTHER......you need to talk to "pan4gold49" on here....I beileve he is in the middle of one of those grows right now.......and he IS the man with the plan on this site....you cant go wrong with pan the man.......PEACE

what were your results. i've just started some and would like your insights into yields, temperament, how you grew.

thanks........lucy

I hightly recomend Super Lenon Have
yes im medicatmecated
12_25_1.jpg

proceed with cautionesessuin

hey everyone im getting ready to try my hand with slh to. but im waiting to start outdoors. fox farm soil and all organic nutes. yum cant wait.good luck everyone with theres.oh yeh also trying super critical haze to.

Love SLH. Just harvested 13 plants. Good yield. Bump up the nutes a little on these ladies. Easy to grow with right amount of nutes. My absolute favorite for every reason. They look like sno-cones! I will always grow several super lemon haze. Everyone loves it!

Back
Top Bottom