First Grow - Gavita Pro 1000 Grow Lights - Green Kush & Train Wreck

Just another little peek..
420-magazine-mobile948330675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731883128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like killer growth in 7 days:high-five:

Wow, the serrations on that fan leaf of the JH are just wicked! :)

Everything looks really good overall mate :goodjob:

May need to add some extra P soon to help bud building, and hopefully the N levels will start ramping down on their own naturally.

Just keep trucking along slow & steady :surf:

420-magazine-mobile1174658276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225296617.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394651389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006769639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1669592055.jpg
we started using budding nutrients, the buds are getting a lot more fuller now. The smell in the room is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a runt girlscout cookies plant that i pulled from the bunch to save space in the room and had her outside for awhile until i brought her in and stuck her under my t5 seedling light. She is starting to produce seeds and i dont know how or why. There has been no contact with a male plant and if shes producing seeds will the other plants with her produce seeds? I dont mind as the plants i pulled from the room where "discard" anyways so im going to let her do her thing but could anyone tell me why this is happening.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a runt girlscout cookies plant that i pulled from the bunch to save space in the room and had her outside for awhile until i brought her in and stuck her under my t5 seedling light. She is starting to produce seeds and i dont know how or why. There has been no contact with a male plant and if shes producing seeds will the other plants with her produce seeds? I dont mind as the plants i pulled from the room where "discard" anyways so im going to let her do her thing but could anyone tell me why this is happening.

Your Girl Scout Cookies cannabis plant may either has been pollinated by cannabis plants for several miles in the area or is a hermaphrodite. If your Girl Scout Cookies cannabis plant is not a hermaphrodite and is insect free it should not affect the development of the buds on your other plants.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

The grow was unexpectedly uprooted and all but a few plants were destroyed. I have a few babies left that I will post at a later time

Back
Top Bottom