First Grow - Gavita Pro 1000 Grow Lights - Green Kush & Train Wreck

TyTy

Hi everyone, my buddy and I are starting our first grow and would love any help you can offer along the way. Here are our seedlings and room we are currently setting up, please let us know if you have any suggestions. We'll be growing green kush, and train wreck with Gavita Pro 1000 lights. Our room isn't complete yet but it will be tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile827869252.jpg

What strain is it? Train Wreck & Green Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid/Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 7 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Foxfarm/Hyponex
If soil... What size pot? 2x2 starter pots
Size of light? Gativa 1000e
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75
RH of Room/cab? 75
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Once per day
Type and strength of ferts used?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: First Grow - Green Kush & Train Wreck With Gavita Pro 1000 Grow Lights

Thank you . We are using all organic soil.

420-magazine-mobile157253807.jpg
We have our first sprouts, One seems to not be doing well. Is this bad or will it just bloom a little later? We're also transplanting into foxfarm all natural soil tomorrow.

First Grow - Gavita Pro 1000 Grow Lights - Green Kush & Train Wreck

Hello Doc Bud .

The lights are awesome! My buddy accidentally topped the plants off with regular soil, witch is the reason we're transplanting them into foxfarm in the morning as soon as the lights come on.

:ciao: TyTy

You're a fortunate first-timer to have The Doc and Lester subbed - with them looking over your shoulder, you won't need luck. :thumb:

Hey everyone, thanks for the support. I'm helping out on this grow and we are running into some heat issues with the lights. The room is 15x9 with a 6' ceiling. we are only running one light right now for the sprouts and its a steady 85°F in the room. My worry is that when both gavitas are running it will get to hot in the room. Does anyone have a safe solution to cool the space down or monitor the temperature I'm the room.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not as of yet. We have just acquired a duct fan and filter, just need to figure out if we will run it out of the room or outside.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi.....I can't see any air intake or extraction,if this is the case you need to get yourself 6" intake and 8" extraction with an 8"rhino filter or somthing similar.I'm no expert but hope this helps.
Also suggest getting a net to go over the end of the intake pipe so ya don't suck any creepy crawlies in to your room(I made this fatal error on my first un and ended up with thrips)

Thats why the temps are high ha ha once you get the fan in place you should not have any more problems.

I'd advise ducting outside if possible unless you want your house having the same heat and humidity as a tropical rain forest :) ha ha

I look forward to seeing the results :)

GreenFingers

Thank you guys! We should have all of our venting done tomorrow, we will post pictures of the final product and see what you guys think .

Back
Top Bottom