First Grow - Greenhouse Seeds Northern Lights Auto

Good stuff upgrade...as the beast says the yellow is a sign the plants are taking in all they can get in a last ditch effort to thrive before its all over!! regarding harvesting you should get a 30x or 60x magnifier to check the trichs...otherwise its a guessing game.
:thumb:

And as for the magnifying glass I am afraid I'm very poor b it if a squint through my glasses and push my nose in to Tue plant that's sort of the same thing isn't it?! Haha I'm so exited!

And as for the magnifying glass I am afraid I'm very poor b it if a squint through my glasses and push my nose in to Tue plant that's sort of the same thing isn't it?! Haha I'm so exited!

haha yes that should do the trick as well...why didnt I think of that before spending cash on a magnifier lol!!

Nasesity is the mother of all invention... And being poor the The motivator of men ( that was my attempt at being clever lol) seriously 8 months with out a joint... I think I may melt on the floor lol

Update! My lady's have had the chop! Plesantly supprised with what I got out of it, so I removed my lights and converted my lil room in to a drying box.
Question time: how long do the buds take to dry?
IMG_20150919_122709.jpg
IMG_20150919_122702.jpg

Good stuff upgrade, a few days to dry depending on room temps & your good to go...jar em & enjoy em! :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom