First Grow - Greenhouse Seeds Northern Lights Auto

Yeah dont worry about the nutes as long as you start off low then slowly increase depending on reaction it should be fine. Eventually you'll develop your own methods & as rideout says we make do with what we have available. Good work though, plants are looking nice.
:thumb:

20150723_180230.jpg
20150723_181008.jpg
20150723_180316.jpg
20150723_181028.jpg
20150723_181020.jpg
20150723_181008.jpg
20150723_180230.jpg
20150723_180223.jpg
Its time for an update boys and girls!
Both plants doing well, even though i managed to catch one on the light and slighty singed a couple of leafs (this made me very sad). I've included some close up oucs not sure if there starting eith pre flowers or not but am open to educated guesses and opinions :)

Hey there Upgrade, grow is looking nice!! Gotta love a budget grow. I blew my budget out of the water after my first grow. I got hooked by the growing bug and now have a really nice setup that has cost me more than i like to think about lol. Everything looks to be doing great for you. My only suggestions would be to avoid Miracle Grow ferts and careful of over watering. I noticed in some of there young photos, twisting of leaves, which is a sign of over watering. Also that i dont see any perlite in your soil. Perlite is magical stuff. If you are unsure of what it is, its the little white pieces that are in most pre mixed potting soils. Perlite helps a lot with aeration and drainage of your soil, allowing your roots to get lots of oxygen (Roots need oxygen while the leaves need Carbon Dioxide) and not to much water. Cannabis does not like super soggy feet. But with that said, your grow looks to be doing great. I just wanted to let you know of these things just in case you run into problems, these are where you can start problem solving.

Keep it green my friend!!!!!

Cheers bud, i'm watering every ither day its just hard to gauge how much they need, hiw come i should avoid miracle grow? And thanks for compliments i have no idea what i'm doin so am just making it up lol

Miracle grow has a lot of artificial chemical that will stay in the plant as you smoke it. Also MG usually has really high N-P-K number (not always) which is very detrimental to plants. It kinda like you taking artificial steroids, sure you look great, but inside things are not great. I would not even suggesting using MG on your veggie garden, for the same reason. Surprisingly if you read a lot of the labels out there of mega commercial fert companies, they actually say "for ornamental use only". i am not saying you need to get super expensive organic ferts, just be careful of what you get, and remember that what you put in your plant you will ingest someday. Jobes brand ferts and pretty decent. They have an organic line that is fairly inexpensive, and you can find it at most super stores like walmart or lowes.

Also not sure if you found this here on 420, but this is where i learned a lot!!!! How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Good luck man!!

Also with watering, try not be on schedule with your watering. Water as the plant needs it. Some good ways of telling when to water is the finger method, which is stick your finger knuckle deep in the soil and if it still moist and sticks to your finger, wait another day, if it is dry and does not stick to your finger time to water. Another method is the weight method. Give her a good watering, then pick up your whole pot and try and remember the weight. Then all you need to do is pick up your pots and if they are lite, time to water, if its still heavy its not.

Ah i'd best bin that stuff then or i'll end up turning me plants in to tour de france cyclists!! Cheers for the advice its much apreciated!

HAHAHAHHA true that my friend!!!!!

If you are curious of a pure organically grown auto, you should come check out my grow. It is the 2015 grow in my signature below ;)

I've just watered them today so i'm gonna resist the urge to water again till it passes the finger test, although my missus may get a bit concerned about me fingering me plants haha

Cheers bud, i'm watering every ither day its just hard to gauge how much they need, hiw come i should avoid miracle grow? And thanks for compliments i have no idea what i'm doin so am just making it up lol

Your doing great for someone who's just making it up as they go along:tokin:

Day 26:
I did a thing!! Been reading up on ways t control night etc, and can across a million and one different opinions on what to do and how to do it... So in a fit of stupidity/bravery I topped my bigger plant, its already gone bushyer than a nuns dodar, and before people lynch me about yeilds etc I just wanted to experiment and see what happens.
Apart from that there dueba water in the morning I restrained from watering them asper outragedplutos advice and they seem to still be OK.

IMG_20150726_221800.jpg
IMG_20150726_221756.jpg

Peace, love, a rabid honey badger in your pant's. Upgrade

Day 31 and sweet zombie Jesus we have flowers!!
IMG_20150731_211634.jpg
IMG_20150731_211645.jpg
IMG_20150731_211705.jpg
IMG_20150731_211810.jpg

Although I thing I may have a ph problem with me bigger plant so flushed it now just gonna wait a day or two to see if it improves

Peace out. Upgrade

Day 41 (ish)
Both plants are flowering like a mother flipper!
Tried my hand at a little light LST today to spread them out abit, both plants have now turned thembselfs up from where I pulled them down :)

IMG_20150810_184004.jpg
IMG_20150810_184011.jpg

Respect making ur set up from scratch fair play well done;) and a nice choice of plant to grow they look very happy nice sturdy girls.top work keep it up il be watching;)

Update! Day 48 (ish)
Been on holiday for a few days so was expecting to come back to dead plants... But no! There alive and kicking!!!!( 4 ! Marks is truly the sign of an insane mind)

IMG_20150817_145201.jpg
IMG_20150817_144217.jpg
IMG_20150817_144212.jpg
IMG_20150817_144207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom