First Grow - Greenhouse Seeds Northern Lights Auto

One thing I'd like to ask all you clever types, how long do we think till harvest? Been flowering now for 2 weeks ish and is aprox 6 and a half weeks old.

Peace out upgrade

One thing I'd like to ask all you clever types, how long do we think till harvest? Been flowering now for 2 weeks ish and is aprox 6 and a half weeks old.

Peace out upgrade

Well from what the breeder says she is a 10 week auto, so from seed she should be done at 10 weeks. So i would say your looking to be in the last 2 or 3 weeks. We have to remember though that it is not an exact science for when they will be done. I would just keep an eye on her and chop her when you feel she is done.

I am taking my 90 day auto to 100 or 110 because of stress during pre flower.

Hope this helps!! Stay green my friend!

This has to be the most helpful forum in the galaxy!! Thanks bud, I'm starting to get obsessive obout the pistils so have ordered a USB microscope so I can get some proper close ups :)

This has to be the most helpful forum in the galaxy!! Thanks bud, I'm starting to get obsessive obout the pistils so have ordered a USB microscope so I can get some proper close ups :)

HAHAHA I know what you mean. Once you get them into flower, its like an addiction to grow some more and get them to flower. Those close ups should be pretty awesome. I have a jewelers loupe to get some nice close ups, buts nothing like the macros you get with a usb microscope. Cant wait to see em!!!!!!!

And not trying to be mister know-it-all, but just so you know you will be looking for the Trichomes, the tiny mushroom shaped glands that contain the most THC. They will start off clear, then turn to a cloudy white, and finally finish an amber or other color. The pistils, the white and orange hairs you can see with out the microscope will always start off white, then as that individual calyx matures and swells, the pistil turn an orange, yellow, red, etc. This can some what tell you the maturity of a particular bud, but not for the whole plant. I have seen plants with all orange pistils shoot out a whole new bunch of white hairs in the last weeks before harvest.

Hope this clears some stuff up for you. Just a little Marijuana Botany 101 ;)

Update boys and girls, pistils are starting to brown and I'm getting sexually edited!! Whoop whoop
IMG_20150828_2049561.jpg

Update, exiting times! Buds are starting to fatten and I feel my 8 month self emposed exile from Mrs Mary Jane is not far of ending.... Whoop whoop

IMG_20150831_201103.jpg
IMG_20150831_200924.jpg
IMG_20150831_200719.jpg

As always, peace out upgrade, and ahh what the hell cos I'm in such a good mood u can all have a big kiss to X

Time for an update boys and girls, and if possible a little bit of advice, getting worried about harvesting to early or late as the case may be. So I open it up to u clever people to give your opinions as to how faw my ladies are away from the chop :)

Screenshot_2015-09-09-21-25-40.png
IMG_20150909_212116.jpg

I hope it isn't much longer because the walls of reality are closing in!!

Peace out. Upgrade

Good Lord 14 days!! This is killing me! I've restored to shouting at them to make them finish faster. But all that accomplished was the missus thinking I'd had some sort of breakdown haha

Update! In need of advice and clam soothing words to stop me worrying about my ladies, the slightly older girl (by about 5 days) the top fan leaves have started to yellow slightly... Is this normal? Of can I carry on on my full blow historical girly hissy fit?

IMG_20150914_2039072.jpg

Peace out upgrade

Perfectly normal my friend or buds as sucking the life out of the leafs this is a sign she is near her end;) if u have flushed well I'd say she is ready to harvest.top work well done;):) let me know weight and Smoke report.peace;)

:thumb: nice one!!!, I'm gonna leave till the end of Tue week (empty house) buds at Tue bottom of the plant arnt quite there yet (still white hairs) don't think it'll be a huge yeild but even if I get a joints worth of it I'll be chuffed to bits!!

Next run before flower remove all bottom growth then the plant can focus all its energy to the top of the plant.bigger top colas and will all be ready at same time;)

Back
Top Bottom