First grow help with nutes

Jdmmoreau

Im starting my first grow. I've been doing a lot of reading lately about different nutes to use with coco coir. I'm looking into using the fox farm trio but was wondering if I use the trio for hydro will i need cal/mag supplement or do I only need that if using the soil formula. And also with this work for my whole grow. I'm not trying to go crazy with them or anything just a basic first grow. Thanks for any help. With all the reading I've been doing I keep find conflicting and confusing info

I forgot to mention that I will be using disstiled water as we have soft water that is very high in salt. So basically wich should I use the fox farms tri for hydro or soil and also should I use cal/mag with. As I said this is my first grow and not sure we're Togo with nutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have just ahada sccesful run using FF grow big and tiger bloom. The only time It showed defenciy is when I OD them with TB. Had a little calcium lock out issue.
This grower isway more advanced than I so maybe this will help: Coco, Organics and Salts
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom