First Grow in a 1/4 Century

yeah i am trying to keep the inside as sterile as possible. I have different water containers i use so i don't get something from outside into the RO water and drag it indoors. Once you get pests in a confined, controlled space, they can be a lot worse than they are outside.

Something else about the light time on my outdoor plants. Direct light, how much of it in time (hours) will go directly to bud size and compactness. So i know a lot of my buds will be smaller and some a little fluffy, but as long is it tastes good, and has the beneficial relaxing and pain relief, it's all good. Thats why it's even more important for me to get the indoor dialed and sailing smooth. that will be my safe, secure grow where i can hopefully pull enough every 8-10 weeks to get a few bills paid and put smiles on a few faces too!

I guess I get less worried about contaminating my indoor girls because I have had grest success with hot shor pest strips. I just hang 1 or 2 in my closest, raise my light and exahust fan and a couple days later all the mites are gone and they dont seem to come back. I just wouldnt leave them in there during flowering thou.

Yeah I hear ya. Im trying to do the same thing pretty much. Im going to be doing some experiments this fall/winter with my outdoor grow Ill let you know how the lack of direct light works out

Sounds good Warpuppy. I've been working on my soil mixes now. Trying to make batches with Mykos., etc... in it and have it moist over a couple week period with my bacteria/fungi tea then transplant into a growing environment, at least the dirt part. Still figuring how much of what to use but otherwise, seems ok. I cooked a few inside, which surprised me because everything else is in the same mix and they are all rocking along. I will have updates and some picts with questions up on my indoor journal here in a little bit. I didn't even take picts of my outside stuff this trip. That will be next week end maybe. or middle of the week. They are all doing ok, one is about ready to get yanked, another is within a week or so of that one. Then a break for 3 weeks of so and then some should start coming down.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom