Caregivers' Garden

Caregivers

Well folks the time has come for me to contribute my grows to this awesome site. I have been lurking around posting here and there. First is a Disclaimer; By no means do I consider myself an expert on growing. Any CONSTRUCTIVE advice is and will be appreciated. So without further ado may I present; The Caregivers' Garden.

The layout:

My Veg room is a 5x10 (8 ft ceiling). Rectanguler in shape with 2 400w with Metal Halides. The ballasts are high up on a shelf with a fan blowing on them constantly (on light timer). I am currently using 8 gallon totes (bubblers) with 2 plants each for Vegging. I use a SH bubbler starter kit for my seeds and a mistic fogger for clones. I veg anywhere from 4 to 10 plants for about 3 or 4 weeks then they get tossed into flower. Seeds are Vegged a little longer til pre sex or cloned.

The flower room is 10x10 (8ft ceiling) with a 1000w HPS on a 8 ft mover. I am currently only using half my flower room. Will add another light and mover when my AC is finally installed. The lower half of the room is covered in mylar with a fan constantly blowing on mylar to help reduce hotspots. Also have 2 other fans in flower (1 upper and 1 lower). My plants are in 5 gallon bubblers with 5 inch net pots. Makes the transistion easier from Veg to flower.

My RH fluctuates a little bit between 30 to 60. Hopefully this will stabilize when I install my mini split next month. Suppose to have AC/Heater and independant dehumidifier in one. Another thing is I like to run my room a little on the hot side around 85. It cools to about 70 during lights off time.

I add Exhale which provides CO2 in my rooms. It is a cool new product on the market and it looks like it has fungus that emits CO2 organically. (CO2cultivator.com) would be great if some of our sponsors can pick up this product. I have 2 in flower and 1 in Veg. My plants seems to love it and I have seen better results with the Exhale. I will upgrade this when my room fills up (plants) with a CO2 generator. I plan on adding the Mini Gen in due time.

Please be patient with me as I am still learning the ins and outs of this site as well as posting pix.

cg_5.jpg

CGS :peace:

The Nute Soup

SM-90
Cal-Mag
Cutting Edge Solutions (CES)
CES Micro
CES Grow
CES Bloom
Bloombastic (late flowering)

I will use Superthrive on seedlings and younglings; mostly during transistion phase and mothers for cloning. Sometimes I use the B-1 thrive when I have a stressed plant.

The ladies

I am currently growing several different strains in various stages of Veg/flower. They consist of;

White Widow x PG
Super Lemon Haze
Blackjack
Afghan Kush
AfGoo
Super Skunk (seedlings)
Crimea Blue (seedlings)
White Widow

I have ordered some seeds and they should be here anytime.

Northern Lights
Maui Wowie
OG Kush #18
Vanilla Kush
Rocklock
Sharksbreath
Jock Horror (free seed autoflower):)

CGs

cg3.jpg

This is Blackjack about 3 weeks in 12/12. I encourage anyone who has not tried this strain to give it a shot. A beautiful balanced plant (50/50 hybrid) that has a sweet smell and gorgeous nuggets. The only drawback is that it takes a long time to flower just about 12 weeks.

cg_6.jpg

CGs :peace:

This is the White Widow x PG. This lady will be chopped down and prepped in a couple days. She is now flushing and looking gorgeous as ever.

image29.JPG

image32.JPG

image113.JPG

Sorry for the pix sizes, I am still working on getting themt he right size.

SLH_1.JPG

Super Lemon Haze about 3 weeks in 12/12

white_widow_33.JPG

white_widow_24.JPG

White widow x PG ...a nice relaxing medicine that is more uplifting than the straight white widow.

White_widow_12.JPG

One more for kicks! :rollit:

CGs

Nice setup CG! Great strains too! I'll be sticking around to watch this grow.

Can you post a pic of the ExHale product you use...I can't seem to find much info or pics of it anywhere? Sounds like a fantastic product.

veg_11.JPG

Here is a dark pix of my Veg room. The light cool tube has been upgraded to a reflector. I left the other cool tube in order to see the difference if any in growth. I am looking for a larger area of light coverage. Hope this will help.

More to come

white_widow_7.JPG

This is almost as frosty as Frosty the snowman!

Another gorgeous pix of White widow x PG that was harvested and put to good use last month. White widow is a staple in my garden and always will. :roorrip:

CGs

This is a BlackJack about 7 weeks in 12/12 as of yesterday.

BJ12.JPG

Shes in a 5 gallon bucket nuted with CES and I just started her up on Bloombastic. She is looking real hot and cant wait. Patience is a virtue! ;)

CGs

Thanks AFLthrasher and lil stinker.

All of my super skunks have emerged and are flourishing nicely. Sensi seeds are great. About one week now and will post some pix of them very soon. 3 of 5 Barney's farm Crimea Blue have emerged after 2 days. The crimea blue is currently in the SH bubbler for 2 days nows. I just pop my seeds into the bubbler after getting it all set. Pretty much a gaurenteeed safe haven for seedlings. If anyone ever has an inkling of doing hydro grow I suggest starting out with the SH bubbler.

Well great news today! I just ordered my dual mini split AC and got a 400 dollar discount. It has a 12k btu Ac/heater (flower) and a 9k btu ac/heater(veg) with an independent dehumidifier that can be set to ones preferences in each room. Talk about easy environment control.

I see many frosty nuggets in my future!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Heya fellow growers,

I am sorry I havent been able to get online much as of late. Things have gotten really hectic around here.

There is good news and bad news of my grow. The bad news is that I lost 8 plants to spider mite invasion. I went on vacation for a couple weeks and the person who was watering things for me didnt know what to do about it. Oh well no use in crying over spilled milk.

The good news is I was able to harvest most of them before this invasion happened. I got an average of 3.5 oz per plant. The blackjack was a little over 4 oz each. So I have now gained some new seeds and started a new generation.

I will be posting pictures here shortly of new plants and a new Ebb n Gro system. I got tired of checking and changing 25 bubble buckets. So I will be using both systems in order to do a little comparison.

Current grow:

OG Kush #18
Vanilla Kush
Maui Waui
Jock Horror

Catch you all soon! :wood:

Back
Top Bottom