Warpupps First Grow! Outdoors!

Warpuppy

Ok so really this is only half of a grow journal but, its the good half! Flowering!! (vegging is so boring anyway) With exception of the G13/ATF everything was vegged indoors but put out to flower.

I dont know the gentics of any of these strains 2 G13/ATF 2Norcal OGkush 1KosherKush and 1Blue Dream. They where gifts from friends. I heard Bluedream is Sativa heavy. KosherKush is the 2010 CC winner for indica so Im excited for that.

Im using just fox farm soil and the full fox farm line of liquids and concentrates. I figured they would be good for inexperinced grower. My pot sozes are 5 gallon containers. IDK what roottemp is and currently not really bothering with PH because I dont have a digital tester.

What am I working with. 2 g13/AlaskanThunderFuck mother plants at about 40 in.around 5th weeks flowering
g13ogkush.JPG

2 Norcal OGKush Just under 3ft. around 3-4 weeks flowering ( out outside at 30in only streched 4in during preflower)
g13ogkush1.JPG
ogkushfull.JPG

1 KosherKush aka Jews Gold 4ft and 1 Blue dream both in the first week of flowering
kkbd2.JPG
kkbd.JPG

Any comments questions or concerns feel free to ask.

So I wanted to show a few snap shots of where my bud development is at. Im making educated guess's at where I think the flowering proccess is on each plant so if you thinm Im wrong please let me know!

G13/ATF about 5th week of flowering. The wierd thing about this one is because of shading the mid and lower half of the plant went into flowering 2weeks before the top section.
DSCF003214.JPG
DSCF00319.JPG
g13atf4weeks.JPG

OG kush 3weekish of flowering maybe 4th.
ogkushcola1.JPG
ogkushcola.JPG
ogkushclose.JPG

The other g13/atf in its 2nd week of flowering
g13atfcola.JPG

The Kosher kushh in first week
kosherkush.JPG
kosherkush1.JPG
kosherksuh3.JPG

and the blue dream in its first week
bluedream4.JPG
kkbd1.JPG

Again these are just rough guess to how far along these pants are

Like any outdoor grower Im facing my fair shar of problems with bugs. Mites have not been a problem lucky due to having a ladybug colony in my back yard.

Earlier this week I also noticed little 1mm long worms on a couple of my buds. After some research I learned they where budworms so I clipped my infected buds, (only 2 but one was a top cola =( I also went to my local hydro store to get some catapiller killer!. How much damage they have done IDK I caught them early wich helps and I also have alot of small wasp/hornets that are helping to keep them in check along with my spraying.

budworm_damage.JPG
budw_damage.JPG

If anyone else has any tips for dealing with these little moths and ther poop please let me know

So heres a little update. All the girls are com ing along nicley. I really did a number on the ladybug colony in my backyard when I cleaned up last week. I will now have to start hand wiping with some bioneem to make sure I dont get any late mite outbreaks.

Still a little worried about moths/worms. Im spraying on the regular and inspecting mutliple times a day. So far eveything looks ok but Im gonna stay on top of it and try to keep it that way.

Now on to the two NorCal OGs. These are coming along better then I could ever have imagined. I am having to tie the branches to support the wieght:winkyface: My caregiver gave me these as a gift because he did not like the yield they gave him. When he saw them the first thing he said was wow what a diffrence sunlight makes.
He said I could expect a quater to half pound, thou I am not sure if he ment each or together. I am going to assume he means together.
DSCF00755.JPG
DSCF00772.JPG
DSCF00764.JPG
DSCF00743.JPG

So I am really digging the way this Kosher Kush is coming along. It does not have alot of tight internods which kinda sucks as it will hurt the overall yeild, but I think what it will lack in yeild it will make up for in quality;)
DSCF00871.JPG
DSCF00861.JPG

The two plants in the back are the BlueDream on the left and Kosher on the right. In the front are the two Norcal OGs standing at about 3ft
DSCF00844.JPG

Had to tape some steaks to the side of the OGs pots today. I was getting worries the branches where going to snap between the wieght and the wind. Lost two branches on one OG about 3 weeks ago. The root mass is to nar nar to stick the stake in the pot so taping it with strong metal tape seemed to be the next best option. Used a qtip and some bioneem to wipe down the underside of the leaves with mites. Also called into a local nursery for some ladybugs will pick them up tomorrow. Fights tomorrow night so I wont be home intime to release them

Back
Top Bottom