First NorCal Outdoor Grow

clm93

Hey everyone I've decided to take a more journalistic approach to my first time growing. Hopefully i'm able to document my failures and successes and help some of you guys out in the future. So let's get started.

I'm going to give you a general idea of what's happened as of now because I planted on the first of June. I made three holes in the soil with around a three foot diameter and a depth around a foot and a half. I inserted two bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest(Excellent growing medium) along with some Perlite to make the mix a bit airy. So I planted three clones on june third which include two blue dreams and an J1. I also planted three Star Dawgs with the same specifications as the others. I will be feeding my plants with the Fox Farms Trio a long with Age Old Organics Age old Kelp. I will also be using B-1 for transplant shock and some rapid rooter by general organics.

So here is the J1. She has had some serious development compared to the others. I'm guessing it has to do with the genetics because there isn't much else different except the soil used here in this image is a local organic medium.

Here is a blue dream and it kind of looks droopy it may just be that it's vegetating extremely right now it may have doubled in size within the past 3 days.

Ahh another blue dream following the same symptoms as the one above. Well see how they feel tomorrow morning it may just be something weird.

Here are the other three sites that exclusively include StarDawg. I'm using those transparent weed tarps as a tool to harden my clones.

Stardawg grow my little angel I want to smoke you into the oblivion.

These three are experiencing some mild growth as they are somewhat still trying to get used to this hot 100 degree weather.

As you can see I have already put the tarps facing at a where the sun will be falling in the evening. This helps because the hottest part of the day is in the evening so its best to help your plants with a few extra hours of shade in the hottest part of the day.

-----

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom