Warpupps First Grow! Outdoors!

Nice man. I just put another Kosher Kush outside to flower today but event thought its nearly 5ft my buddy trimmed it up crazy so its not as out of control as others.

Oh ok I know your journals Im gonna give them a propper read today.

Hye Cryo do you ever go to any of the co-ops up there? And if so have you ever seen the strain Kat Piss in seeds or clones? Im trying to hunt this strian from my childhood downol

Kat Piss, hmmmmm.. can't say i have but i will make it a point to ask. I deal with a few of them for clones so i'll see what i can find out.

Thanks man. Its really nothing special. Takes its name from the fact that when its smoked and blown out it smells like cat piss. Doesnt taste like it thou lol. It is one of those strians from when I was a kid that I just want to try out and see if it lives up to memory.

My caregiver is a old grower and he has a friend of a friend who has it. I asked if he could see about getting me one but he really wasnt keen on it but in the end he said he would give it a go because I have been helping him out alot the last couple months.

cool. i will still check when i am over the hill the next couple of weeks and let you know if
it pops up anywhere.

Just a quick update. I got some purple kush clones and some clones that im not sure what they are. They are in kinda bad shap especially the forsure pruple clones because there are 4 of them in one container... Ill let them dry out cuyz my buddy over watered them then Ill do a transplant and see how they recover. I also put the last of the Jews gold aka Kosher Kush outside today. I am a little scarred that my buddy may have trimmed to much but time will tell. Ok on to pics.
DSCF01322.JPG
I am really hoping that most the preflower strech in these will go outward or into strengthening the stems. It is about as tall as i can handle right now and I cant even handle it now lol
DSCF01343.JPG
DSCF01332.JPG

I will most likely frame it out myself. Those 12x12 greenhouses can cost 300+ dollars. Im pretty sure i can build one at a fraction of the cost.

and WOW, you seem to have an arsenal of awesome strains in the palm of your hands. do you have them scattered all over your yard or do you generally keep them together? Got any group shots of everything?

Thanx man. They had a kinda sucky day yesterday. Most didnt get that much direct sunlight except to the top colas becasue my dad came over to help me finish the flowerbed I built in the front of the house. Just coouldnt find the time to move them and by the time I could it was near the time I would have had to put them back lol

Ill try to get some more pics today and maybe some tich pics as well. Tichs look clear still as far as I can tell

Mannnn them are some beautiful photos.....what kind of camera....my plants were loaded with mites...made my skin crawl when i saw them...yesterday i went to walmart (my favorite store) an got a bottle of Ortho...Bug B Gon Max......no mites today...still saw eggs...probably have to do it again...i just had bag seed...good luck on your grow

Uhhggg so my nice relaxing sunday turned into a epic search and destroy mission for budworms. I am hoping this is the last hatch that the say happens at the end of summer.

Picked about 3 worms out of the Norcal Ogs maybe two. Not to bad on damage as the buds where dense but ther is a little damage.

Picked nearly 20 worms out of the g13/atf younger. Luckly they buds hadnt fully formed so I was able to peel them back a bit to find the worms. Man was this a bummer. I am really hopping that it wont have that much of a effect despite how many worms there where. Reason being was it was clear these things just hatched all the same size about one per cola never 2 on one cola. damage was small so after killnig worms I cleaned up any "poop" and damge with tweezers and some water spray. Will see what kind of effect this will have.

I also took some pics to share so you can kinda get a idea wjhat to look for. Most the pics turned out really bad and I cant use them but heres some.

In the first few pics you will notice some dark hairs. This is the first thing that really stands out as HEY THERE IS A PROBLEM. If I didnt know I had worm issues I would have just assumed they where a cluster of noraml dark hairs on a bud. IF most of your buds have white hairs that stick stirght up but then a odd ball cola has some dark red ones this is a sign bud worms are creeping
DSCF01425.JPG

The ATF/G13 you can see same dark hairs way to early. As the bud wasnt fully formed I could peel back the nugs to find the worm
DSCF01431.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF01493.JPG

This last pic is the Kosher Kush. This nug was the only one that had this dark hairs. the bud was near fully formed dense so I had a hard time peeling it back. I didnt not see any other signs of a worm such as black poop or foilage damge but Ill keep a eye on it.
DSCF01512.JPG

The G13/ATF Elder had no signs of any bud damage nor did the blue dream.
Other then the one iffy nug the Kosher Kush looked fine as well.

Ima pessamistic person by nature but Im gonna stay optamisic that the overal damage will be nimimal and Ill still have a 1lbs or more harvest

Man that really sucks. Your grow has had major bug issues.

Here's a question: If you had a greenhouse to work with, would that have affected the overall pest problem? Would having a greenhouse lessen the amount of pests you have altogether or does it not matter.

The reason I'm asking was remember I said I plan on an outdoor grow next year when summer comes around. I just want to know how beneficial a greenhouse would be in those cases.

Been really busy lately. Not much o report. Still checking for worms daily to be safe. the Elder g13/atf looks like it maybe has 2 weeks left. Still trying to see if I can get some better kosherkush clones. I have a few rooted that Will work out but I want a few more with better nodes. Not tosing out any of these clones gonna veg for a month then start tosing them outside till I have a small group I want to keep.

Ill try t take some pics this week

Yea been sorta bummed about it but I gotta keep telling my self 1 the plants where free and 2 Im learning how to spot and deal with nearly every outdoor problem so I will be able to put this learning experiance to good work in later grows. Added on this crazy week at work not getting any sleep and yea not my favorite week lol. 2 days left then im sleeping for 12 hrs

Back
Top Bottom