Warpupps First Grow! Outdoors!

Added a new addition to the group. Can you spot her?
DSCF00943.JPG

How bout now?
DSCF00953.JPG

This Monster had to be tied down. She was almost over the 7ft fence and she hasnt even started preflower!!! Yikes lol to big but we live and learn
DSCF00976.JPG

Natural preditors FTW!!! So Little update on my bug problem. The wasp colonies have gotten alot bigger and have really kept the moths/worms in check. I think any damaged buds will be minimal if any at all.

I let 3000 lady bugs lose on my two OGs. I got up early sunday moring and sprinkeled some lady bugs over the two then put the container in the bucket and let them crawl up the stem. Then at dusk last night I let another 1500 go again sprinkeling some over the two then puting the top of container with about 50 ladybugs in the middle of the OG with the least amount of mites and lets them crawl on off onto the stems. I took the container with about 1000 ladybugs still in it and placed it as high in a branch cluster as I could and let them crawl out onto stems and spread.

Well I just went out and gae them a look over and could not find one adult spidermite!! In the last week I have let lose 6000 ladybugs in my backyard lol. I hope I can recover my colony but at $9 bucks for 1500 I can handle buying them

Looking good Warpuppy. They are beautiful. You will have lots of tasty buds in another 4-6 weeks. I'd get your other two outside ASAP. you want all the warm weather you can get for them budding. It's going to start cooling off a lot more at night soon and you want those babies in full bloom by the middle of sept. or you will be waiting to harvest at thanksgiving or later!

I haven't done Blue Dream, only have a blue widow going outside (just started budding about 10 days ago on that one) and i have a clone i took on 7-20-11that will be a mother for a future BW indoor grow.

Keep after it. Those mites, you might use some SNS 217 since you are in flowering now or washing them with the neem oil and spraying the top of your soil too.. and coat the bottom of the stem coming out of the ground, as mites fall or lay eggs in the ground, you can try to mitigate them coming back up the plant.

:welcome: to the grow Cryo! I did put the bluedream out but I think I have decided that Im gonna keep the kosher kush vegging for another week, then if I can tie it down well enough to keep it under 5ft Ill be able to bring it in for a few hours each day under my 1000w Not ideal but Id like better cuttings of the kosher.

I have never had the chance to try blue widow. How is it?

Ok so I wanted to do a real proper update. Things are going good with the ladies. Bugs are in check it seems for now, buds are all looking great. Overall Im just really happy with how things are coming along. So muhc so I have doubled my expectations for this grow. Ok anyway on to the update.

First up The Elder g13/ATF Maybe 3 weeks left??
DSCF00995.JPG
DSCF01005.JPG

Next the other g13/atf 6 weeks out?
DSCF01014.JPG
DSCF01022.JPG
DSCF01031.JPG

This bud ^^above was one of the ones I had to clip becasue of worms.

Now on to the Norcal OGs. While these girls have given me the most problems as far mites and broken limbs. Getting past those facts I am stoked about these. They where free gifts that I didnt have much hope for as far as yeild because the master grower who gave them to me gave them to me because he didnt like the yeild. ome of the nugs are almost the size of my first and they are pretty dense buds. I think they have maybe 3-4 weeks left??
DSCF0104.JPG
DSCF01074.JPG
DSCF01084.JPG

and here is the other
DSCF01095.JPG
DSCF01105.JPG

Now on to the blue dream and the Kosherkush. Things are looking good here. Real good. Because I out these outside after the others had started to flower I have been able to give them closer to the correct feeding schedual that fox farm suggest. They where put out the first og Aug and showed signs of buds between aug14-21 So they are about 4 weeks in
First the Blue dream
DSCF01193.JPG
DSCF01183.JPG
DSCF01174.JPG

And now the Kosher Kush
DSCF01163.JPG
DSCF01152.JPG
DSCF01144.JPG
The buds on the Kosher are the smallest of any of the plants but its also has some pretty dense buds growing. Im hoping for 2Oz dried and if I get more then that I will be very happy

Here are some reason cutting I took and the second pic is the first batch of cutting to root. Horrible bunch but until I get a few decent cuttings to root Ill keep these so I can atleast keep the strain alive
DSCF01273.JPG
DSCF01262.JPG

My last plant still in vegg. She is not in the best of shape but that will change when she starts getting sunlight again...or even direct light from my 400
DSCF01252.JPG

In the last two pics you can see some damage caused by leaving the clones in the humidity dome for to long. Some funges it seems.
DSCF01241.JPG
DSCF01231.JPG

My buddy who gave me the blue dream and Kosher Kush stopped by today. We hung out and smoked and he took some cuttings for me. He also took a bunch of cutting home with him as he lost the KosherKush strain and had forgot he had given it to me. I now have two sets of clones going so Im pretty sure Ill get a few nice healthy clones.

He also timmed up the Kosher kush Taking out all the bottom stems and cleaning up some of the upper ones. Ill put her outside to flower tomorrow I think.

I also picked up some seeds from him. Purple Urkle crossed with somethiung I cant remember and to lazy to get the pack. Those with the purple kush clones Im getting for another friend will be great strains for the winter.

He also said I could veg my clones for a month and then put utside to flower and that they would finish in december. I know the yeild wont be as much but he said they'll be fine. Id like to wait till 4 or 5 of my other larger plants are done but will see I dont want to get to crazy with like 20 plants outside lol

They are looking great. This is the time of year i recall hating now 25-30 years ago. Waiting, anticipating, hoping no problems arise, and just wanting them to be out of the ground and inside, secure for dry/manicuring and curing them out.

i have a fat old whito rhino that is like your G13/ATF. its got 3 weeks probably tops to be finished. Will see what the trichs look like in two weeks. it's at 43 days now flowering. Time to update my indoor journal now. Will check back in a few days and see how things are progressing for you!!

LOL yea Cyro It's killing me to wait. Its funny becasue I know the first one wont be ready till end of sept but Im still out ther everyday staring at it like its a kettle of water waiting to boil.

Can you post a link to your journal? I would love to check out your grow

Ain't it the truth. I have 1 small one that will probably come down weekend after labor day, another big one that will be ready within 2 weeks of that, probably, another smaller one then as well, then at least 2-3 week wait for anything else. and scattered over the next 4 weeks everything else i hope!

Being the semi noob i am, i don't know how to link the journals, never bothered to read and do that.

There are two though, one is called Cryodude, 1st indoor grow (where i am having some issues on the 1st plants i was going to flower, and the other is First grow in a 1/4 century., (outdoor grow semi stealth).

Nice man. I just put another Kosher Kush outside to flower today but event thought its nearly 5ft my buddy trimmed it up crazy so its not as out of control as others.

Oh ok I know your journals Im gonna give them a propper read today.

Hye Cryo do you ever go to any of the co-ops up there? And if so have you ever seen the strain Kat Piss in seeds or clones? Im trying to hunt this strian from my childhood downol

Your plants are looking wonderful,war. Im enjoying watching how your plants progress outdoors. After a few indoor practice grows, i plan next year i will have a nice outdoor grow setup. most likely it will be ina greenhouse though since my neighbours are nosey and i wanna have some type of privacy.

I hope for the best for your damaged clones. I didn't know keeping them in a humidity dome for too long can hurt the plant so much. I'll definitely keep that in mind when time has come for me to clip some clones. :high-five::roorrip:

Thanx ThatOneGuyy appreciate it. Im am also looking to get a greenhouse. Are you planning on buying one or building one yourself? I didnt really think this one out very well lol but Im hoping for even better next year!

Yeah after your plants root you dont want to have 80%-100% humidty in the dome it can cause fungas. Good news is once they get fresh air the fungas dies off and as the plant grows those leaves will die off anyway. Still just the same better to not get it and have even healthier plants. Thats why I took extra cutting this week.

Back
Top Bottom