Warpupps First Grow! Outdoors!

Hey TOG sorry I havent had time to stop by your grow. Just been a killer weeks at work/home/ THIS DAMN HEAT! lol.

Bug problems... yes well, the mites arnt really a problem ,they are there but in check. I am still finding worms wich makes me wanna cry but the damage is minimal and the worms are always small. The only larger ones i have found where in the elder g13/atf muching on leves not buds so thats good.

Looking to harvest 3 in the next week or so. Had some broken branches on one of the og pretty muche every day its a new one lol. I couldnt save one so I hung it to dry. 70grams wet 11 grams dry before cure. Going by that math Im hoping for around 200gs plus from my two ogs!! I bettr go get alot of glass jars lol Not sure where I can find ones at a good prices

I am planing on brinig it in as well as donig a few out during the winter. IDK I found this great place I wanna check out that is just for clones/seeds they have like 100plus strians 13 diff ogs alone. Im hoping to go down there this week and get some pruple strians for the winter

Hey TOG sorry I havent had time to stop by your grow. Just been a killer weeks at work/home/ THIS DAMN HEAT! lol.

Bug problems... yes well, the mites arnt really a problem ,they are there but in check. I am still finding worms wich makes me wanna cry but the damage is minimal and the worms are always small. The only larger ones i have found where in the elder g13/atf muching on leves not buds so thats good.

Looking to harvest 3 in the next week or so. Had some broken branches on one of the og pretty muche every day its a new one lol. I couldnt save one so I hung it to dry. 70grams wet 11 grams dry before cure. Going by that math Im hoping for around 200gs plus from my two ogs!! I bettr go get alot of glass jars lol Not sure where I can find ones at a good prices

I am planing on brinig it in as well as donig a few out during the winter. IDK I found this great place I wanna check out that is just for clones/seeds they have like 100plus strians 13 diff ogs alone. Im hoping to go down there this week and get some pruple strians for the winter

It's alright, War. My journal isn't going anywhere :thumb: and I know exactly what you mean man. Socal weather has been torture lately. It has been 100-110 the last few days. although this weekend brought some break in the heat.

Cant wait to see some harvest pics :thumb:

All looking good there WarP!! I am having the same fun with the caterpillars. Been spraying that SAFER "BT" Caterpillar Killer stuff. Going every 4 days at night and checking every other day for more bugs. Just lost enough for a couple of oz.'s so far. but considering that i was slow finding them i think they are under control pretty well. I'll be over in the garden again tomorrow for another spray and bid feeding too

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom