First grow in progress have questions about tent upgrades

heatly

420 Member
Hey guys currently working on my first grow using a 3x3x7 grow tent with a vivosun 600W LED 270 true watts with 2 girls in 5 gallon coco-mix smart pots on the 3rd week of veg. It has been a lot of fun setting up and getting my first grow started i already want to upgrade! I have seen and read about setups with a 2nd tent dedicated just to flower or veg. I was thinking if I were to get a 2x2x4 dedicated just for veg/clones/seedlings and use my 3x3 as my flowering tent would i be able to do a 6 plant cycle? 3 plants in flower and 3 plants in veg.Do I need a carbon filter for my veg tent? And what light would be the best for it with its height restrictions? another led or some other option? Thank you.

Always get as tall of a tent as u can...lol...trust me I know...

5' IMO is the smallest to get

What I did, both my tents in same room, I pull from my small 2x4x5.5 into my big tent...then out to my ac vents, 6" inline fan Does great if it's a good fan

Always get as tall of a tent as u can...lol...trust me I know...

5' IMO is the smallest to get

What I did, both my tents in same room, I pull from my small 2x4x5.5 into my big tent...then out to my ac vents, 6" inline fan Does great if it's a good fan
Thanks for the reply! I am trying to think about how that would look like? I currently am running a 4 inch 203 CFM inline fan would that be powerful enough to cool both tents? I plan on using a LED for my smaller veg tent

What light in the small tent??

In veg opening the door/tent may be enough to keep it cool
Mine is a 2x4 and just starting a new grow, been at 86deg so been trying options without my fan
It's at 82 now with flap open and vent holes open with lots of air movement

I can take a pic of my pipe setup if needed

What light in the small tent??

In veg opening the door/tent may be enough to keep it cool
Mine is a 2x4 and just starting a new grow, been at 86deg so been trying options without my fan
It's at 82 now with flap open and vent holes open with lots of air movement
I can take a pic of my pipe setup if needed
I kind of figured i wouldn't need a legit fan for the veg tent anyway? I plan on using 2 fans to keep constant airflow in the space. I plan on using a VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light in a 2x2x4 TENT

Hi heatly, I have a 2x2x4 tent right now and I can easily get 3x 3gal fabric pots in mine. Veg is no issue at all, flowering gets a little tight but is doable. I only have a 5" computer fan mounted in a window with 20' of duct coming from the top vent of my tent. I also have a 6" fan in the tent to circulate air around the plants. My temps are 69-79f running a Mars reflector 48 knockoff and 2x 2' T5 fluorecents in it. You should be just fine to veg in it and flower in your 3x3.

Hi heatly, I have a 2x2x4 tent right now and I can easily get 3x 3gal fabric pots in mine. Veg is no issue at all, flowering gets a little tight but is doable. I only have a 5" computer fan mounted in a window with 20' of duct coming from the top vent of my tent. I also have a 6" fan in the tent to circulate air around the plants. My temps are 69-79f running a Mars reflector 48 knockoff and 2x 2' T5 fluorecents in it. You should be just fine to veg in it and flower in your 3x3.
So that is just 2 normal fans? What is the ducting for?

Back
Top Bottom