Nick420Guy

1-Blueberry Fem
1-White Rhino Fem
1-Blue Cookies Fem
Home made super soil but might do a fogponic setup for one of them as I have all the stuff.
3 Gal fabric pots
Nutes - Mega Crop probably lol haven't got it yet. Also want to see how @MrSauga does with his. I'm using Dutch Nutrient success in a box right now.
Feed when they tell me to, water only when they want it.

After some inspiration from a couple new friends I've met here, @Mr. Magoo & @MrSauga and their journals I have decided that the potential help from all the awesome guys and gals here could come in real handy if I encounter any issues. So here we go this is my 1st ever grow journal. A little history, I'm 51 and been smoking for 35 years. I've done a few grows over the years and love the design and construction of the space as much as the growing. This is my 1st setup in over 15 years so things have changed a bit so trying to catch up on all the new strains and equipment. Right now due to budget and space I'm limited to a 2x2x4' tent and i just MacGyvered and old bookcase into a clone/seedling room with some panda plastic over the front attached with velcro so I can do a perpetual grow. In the tent is a cheap blurple LED from Big River online. It has the veg and bloom switches and the plant seem to be okay so for now it's doing what I need it to. I have a 4" dryer hose from the top out to the window with a PC fan sucking the air straight outside. I have one of those CO2 bags in there just because it came with the tent pkg. Right now there are 3 bag seeds in there on day 8 of flower. They have been supercropped and LST'd to keep them low and wide and holy crap did it work well. They are 2x as wide as they are tall. I will update their progress here as well as the 3 new girls that just got started. This will be my 1st time ever not using bag seeds. These are my brand new baby girls
L-R Blueberry, White Rhino, Blue Cookies
Temp 27-29C
RH 95-100%
3x2' T5s
From seed day 8 for Blue and the Rhino, day 2 for Cookie

Blueberry in a hurry to get big :)

White Rhino taking her time, her and the Blueberry hit the water at the same time.

And last but not least the Blue Cookies. This should have been another White Rhino but after a week of nothing put this bean in the water yesterday. 6 hours later it sank and went in the paper towel. 6 hours ago into the pot.

A couple of shots of the 3 baggers currently in the tent.
Temp 72-79F
RH 50-60%
These are from last Thursday 5 days into flower. Will put up some better pics after I wake up tonight and the lights are on. (I work nights LOL)

Well that was a long one.
Grab some munchies, a beverage and a doobie or 3 and enjoy. Still not too experienced and forgot a lot of what I did know, so all ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

hey buddy, looking good. A lot of stretch happening on that Blueberry so keep an eye on her. I'm not sure what your plan is on the water schedule but they look pretty moist right now. I know you have done this in the past, but the best advice I ever got was to not over water the plants.
I'm looking forward to seeing the fogponic as I've never seen that one before. Great people already jumping on board so you're in good hands man. :goodluck:

Thanks @EastCoastGhost & @Mr. Magoo

Welcome @SmokeSara when I ordered my current light I could not afford the MARS I wanted. However I will hopefully be moving in a few months and will be needing a new tent and at least 2 new LEDS so we will be talking soon.

Just got some goodies in the mail today. I will post some pics when I get home in the morning.

A quick update as nothing much going on. The 3 BS triplets doing good, lots of new growth, and I think I am starting to see some very tiny hairs starting. The 3 babies are doing great. Miss Blueberry has slowed down a bit now, Miss White R is still taking her time but is doing well. Finally Miss B Cookies has made an appearance and is quickly catching Miss White.

Finally a few goodies in the mail.
3 gal fabric pots x5, no pics as most of us know what they look like. Just got the black ones.
30x / 60x Loupe
What @TurboBucket has been waiting for an Ultrasonic fogger. Yes it has LEDs on it but was 1/2 the price of the non LED one. LOL They will be painted over black.
Finally my FREE sample of Mega Crop.

Even painted they add heat to the water. These things can heat up the water pretty quick something to keep an eye on. :thumb:

Oh crap I didn't even think of that, nice catch thanks. Lower temps is the whole reason for this. Also a PITA trying to black them out. Will use this for some testing and when I'm ready I'll get the one without them.

Make sure the Orings on the disc are tight periodically. I got my 3 disc for a humidifier from House of hydro. Good company to deal with I ended up needing a replacement head they took care of it no problem. :thumb:

@TurboBucket thanks I just checked mine.

@Virgin ground Welcome and thanks.

I was just watching the HOH video on how they do fog with a separate chamber. Makes sense as I was thinking the roots would effect its operation. Going to go with House of Hydro for the good one once testing is done.

Welcome @Jiddle & @ddGreenThumb thanks. Glad to have you both along for the ride. Everything is still looking great. The BS triplets look like they could use some food, switching to the bloom nutes this time. Just starting 3rd week of bloom this Sat. The 3 babies - Miss Blue B. Miss White R. and Miss B. Cookies are doing awesome as well. They will be getting their 1st very small taste of Mega Crop tomorrow. Will post some pics after I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom