Welcome @Jiddle & @ddGreenThumb thanks. Glad to have you both along for the ride. Everything is still looking great. The BS triplets look like they could use some food, switching to the bloom nutes this time. Just starting 3rd week of bloom this Sat. The 3 babies - Miss Blue B. Miss White R. and Miss B. Cookies are doing awesome as well. They will be getting their 1st very small taste of Mega Crop tomorrow. Will post some pics after I get home from work.
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Thanks @DankSwagasaurus luckily just bag seeds so was not too worried about them. This let me try more than I would have if I had just spent $ on seeds. LOL I was really just growing these to test the limits of what I and my setup can do so figured go all out and torture them as well. Is there a bondage pheno? Some plants I've seen just love to be tied up. These 3 are no exception. LOL Ran out of room in the tent so can't do much more. On to the pics....

I figured they would need a feed today but they said they were good. The one in the back right I have done everything I could to kill her but she is still going. Tried to supercrop her and broke the top almost clean off. Some tape and a toothpick later and she has fully recovered. The one in the front is the Runt. LOL She was the smallest and had a bunch of deformed leaves at first. She is now farthest along and by far the biggest of the 3.

The babies doing great especially Miss B. Cookies on the right. She was popped a week after the other 2 and has already passed Miss White R. in the middle and almost caught Miss Blue B. on the left. All 3 just got their 1st taste of Mega Crop so we will see how they like it tomorrow.

Welcome @Jiddle & @ddGreenThumb thanks. Glad to have you both along for the ride. Everything is still looking great. The BS triplets look like they could use some food, switching to the bloom nutes this time. Just starting 3rd week of bloom this Sat. The 3 babies - Miss Blue B. Miss White R. and Miss B. Cookies are doing awesome as well. They will be getting their 1st very small taste of Mega Crop tomorrow. Will post some pics after I get home from work.

Glad all is going well, they do look sweet!

Thanks @DankSwagasaurus luckily just bag seeds so was not too worried about them. This let me try more than I would have if I had just spent $ on seeds. LOL I was really just growing these to test the limits of what I and my setup can do so figured go all out and torture them as well. Is there a bondage pheno? Some plants I've seen just love to be tied up. These 3 are no exception. LOL Ran out of room in the tent so can't do much more. On to the pics....

I figured they would need a feed today but they said they were good. The one in the back right I have done everything I could to kill her but she is still going. Tried to supercrop her and broke the top almost clean off. Some tape and a toothpick later and she has fully recovered. The one in the front is the Runt. LOL She was the smallest and had a bunch of deformed leaves at first. She is now farthest along and by far the biggest of the 3.

The babies doing great especially Miss B. Cookies on the right. She was popped a week after the other 2 and has already passed Miss White R. in the middle and almost caught Miss Blue B. on the left. All 3 just got their 1st taste of Mega Crop so we will see how they like it tomorrow.

Its always fun to grow bag seed out cause then you get to name it whatever you want . Ha thats awesome. Glad it was able to heal up cause clearly it helped it out. Pray to the ganja gods it doesnt herm! They all are looking great though. Blue cookies sounds tastey. Are they fems? Or just regs?

@DankSwagasaurus the babies are all fem. Well checked the 3 BS sisters and it looks like the only female is the Runt at the front. Back left definately has what looks like the start of nanners and back right still has no budding so I think that one be a male as well. Oh well lots of room for the runt to spread out now. I will give it a couple more days to be sure before the executions. :(

@DankSwagasaurus the babies are all fem. Well checked the 3 BS sisters and it looks like the only female is the Runt at the front. Back left definately has what looks like the start of nanners and back right still has no budding so I think that one be a male as well. Oh well lots of room for the runt to spread out now. I will give it a couple more days to be sure before the executions. :(
Funny how that worked out. She aint gonna be a runt anymore! Yea just be patient with the one that idnt showing yet, would be pretty crappy to throw a female away.

I have a question for the experts on super soil. Which is better to use composted manure, mushroom compost or both? I need to p/u some supplies today to mix up a new batch and get it cooking to be ready for transplanting the babies in a few weeks.

Ok update time. Do I see what I think I see?

The one I am sure is female the Runt is doing great. Some pics of her. Day 14 flower.

Last but not least the Babies. They all really seemed to enjoy their Mega Crop. 0.25g/l Day 14 for Miss B. Berry and Miss White R. Day 7 For B. Cookies.

B. Berry

White R.

B. Cookies

Time for an update. The Runt is now all alone in the tent, her 2 brothers were executed Sunday. She seems to like all the elbow room, so stretched her out a lil more. The Babies are all doing great and loving the Mega Crop. Even Miss White R. is starting to pick up now.

Looking good Nick, sorry to hear about the boys. It was for the best. Good job on the repairs. Looks like it's smooth sailing from here on in. How are you liking the MC so far? Personally my girls are handling the recom dose with no issues. They drink 4-5L of mix every three days and no signs of nute burn. I may up the dosage a bit once they get longer into flower.

My new order of MC was held at Customs since the 27th of Aug. Just released today. I was sure I was going to have them knocking on the door to introduce themselves to me. It's not the most inconspicuous packaging.

Update time. The Runt is doing great. Starting to really fill in nicely. A few places I can start to see some frost on the leaves.
The Babies are getting big, will put them in their forever homes this weekend. 3 gal fabric pots. Will have to do some modifications to my bookshelf as they won't all fit side by side so will have to make a ledge for the edge for one to sit on offset a bit. Miss White R. is the same age as Miss B.Berry and is less than 1/2 her size but has the same # of nodes on her. On to the pics.

Sorry for no updates in a while haven't been feeling good. The plants however are doing great. The runt is looking like an early finisher. She has 20-25% milky and a few amber trichs. She was flipped Aug 12th so this is only 5.5 weeks into flower.

Then we have the 3 little ones. 10 days after transplanting and they are doing good. Despite me over feeding them at transplant. Just topped them 2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom