3rd Grow 2x2 & 4x4

I did the same thing with a Tropicana Cookies Seed left it in water with a drop of humic acid in the water. The seed germinated fine.
I just checked the 2 seeds one has a tap root coming out the other one still doesn’t

Really? Soil shortage? Do you use some kinda ultra specialized artisan blend?
Yeah but if I tell you the blend id have to kill you . :bong:
I can get crappy soil no problem . I mean fox farms I might just order a bag of happy frog and use worm castings and perlite to make up the 5gal pots. It worked pretty good last grow

Sweet I am using Happy Frog early veg. and some stuff Lush Soil in late veg. and flowering. Usually add five percent worm castings and a touch of Canadian Peet. Also a tiny, tiny touch of bat crap into the soils. Somehow I have like five bags of bat crap in my house some of it is like suppose to be from the Canary Islands or some B.S.

I do some of my own soil blends for outdoors and have had swell results.

I am leaning toward abandoning outdoor growing, so I might start using my own blends with my indoor girls. I wouldn't be able to tell you my blend, because I don't entirely know---that is why I am not using it indoors.

After I blend my soil another three or four times, I'll probably submit a soil test with the local lab.

Sweet I am using Happy Frog early veg. and some stuff Lush Soil in late veg. and flowering. Usually add five percent worm castings and a touch of Canadian Peet. Also a tiny, tiny touch of bat crap into the soils. Somehow I have like five bags of bat crap in my house some of it is like suppose to be from the Canary Islands or some B.S.

I do some of my own soil blends for outdoors and have had swell results.

I am leaning toward abandoning outdoor growing, so I might start using my own blends with my indoor girls. I wouldn't be able to tell you my blend, because I don't entirely know---that is why I am not using it indoors.

After I blend my soil another three or four times, I'll probably submit a soil test with the local lab.
Dude you’re way more advanced then me . Im pretty much just trying to keep my head above water . This is only my 3rd grow and I have zero growing experience before last February. Good to know I have people like you checking in on this

Dude you’re way more advanced then me . Im pretty much just trying to keep my head above water . This is only my 3rd grow and I have zero growing experience before last February. Good to know I have people like you checking in on

Dude you’re way more advanced then me . Im pretty much just trying to keep my head above water . This is only my 3rd grow and I have zero growing experience before last February. Good to know I have people like you checking in on this
When I attempt to do my first grow log starting with a plant at day 150? you'll see how primitive of a set-up I have.

On a side note the hash plant from my last harvest is really good . I had to harvest this plant early . I cant wait to try the 2 other plants they went 3 weeks longer . And were very amber when I chopped them . Im actually shocked I was able to produce this quality bud

Your on your third grow you shouldn't be surprised.
Yeah true . This doesn’t come naturally to me though . Some people on here are like geniuses when it come to cultivating. I cant get through their journals because I have to google everything they’re saying so I can understand it . Im a city boy that moved to the middle of no where . I wasn’t raised farming

I think I just learned what a zip of weed is. If you have the passion you'll eventually find your style.
Lol Dont get me wrong as far as smoking bud I have phd .
I love growing I was going to wait till January to start all this but I couldn’t wait.

Same here I only grow for myself and wife.

The first time I smoked kind bud it was with a very special young lady. It was purple kush. The purple kush almost looked as beautiful as her, almost.

I raise produce and gave away a bunch of pumpkins on my street this year. So my neighbors are pretty cool with me.

Same here I only grow for myself and wife.

The first time I smoked kind bud it was with a very special young lady. It was purple kush. The purple kush almost looked as beautiful as her, almost.

I raise produce and gave away a bunch of pumpkins on my street this year. So my neighbors are pretty cool with me.
Im from Brooklyn the first blunt I smoked was the dirtiest seediest brick weed ever. In the mid 90’s thats what was around . There was chronic (the good stuff) and brick weed thats it

438A3781-BDE0-480F-8ED6-63D78C13161D.jpeg
671A3CE8-CB6B-42C1-9685-4109579899CD.jpeg

Both seeds were planted . The pos humidifier I have didn’t do anything in the 4x4 but its cranking in the smaller tent .

You can help those young seedlings sprout by putting a humidity dome (like a plastic soda cup) over the soil where the seeds are. Helps raise the humidity for them, once it sprouts the 66%rh should be plenty!!
I bought clear plastic cups that might work for that . Humidity was at 76% when I left this morning

Back
Top Bottom