Long-Awaited Grow Journal

Always, Freddie. idk if you have seen TKMKs grows prior-they are Stellar. For him to think this particular set will be anything less than his usual Stellar is just asinine.

Me thinks he needs to be more stoneder :rofl:

Let's pass this around and over to him this morning :passitleft:
I wish I could even be a little stoneder right now :rofl:.

If one plant is not to my par then all well but both that crazy lol

I wish I could even be a little stoneder right now :rofl:.

If one plant is not to my par then all well but both that crazy lol
Good Lord the gluttony is never ceasing! Are you at work and unable to get more stoneder? I think Freddie needs to meet you at lunch for a :bongrip:

Always, Freddie. idk if you have seen TKMKs grows prior-they are Stellar. For him to think this particular set will be anything less than his usual Stellar is just asinine.

Me thinks he needs to be more stoneder :rofl:

Let's pass this around and over to him this morning :passitleft:
Absolutely! :passitleft:This Hindu Kush has been curing a bit. Let's try it out.

The first buzz in the morning is how I usually rate my herbs. The Hindu Kush is a slow, steady climb. Not your eyelid dropping hard hitter but it keeps on stoning until you forget.....uh, what were we talking about?
Staying stoneder.

Good Lord the gluttony is never ceasing! Are you at work and unable to get more stoneder? I think Freddie needs to meet you at lunch for a :bongrip:
Call it gluttony but it's the drive for perfection lol.and yes Im at work and I'm not good at talking to random people while stoneder.
Absolutely! :passitleft:This Hindu Kush has been curing a bit. Let's try it out.
I'm always down for some nice Kush :high-five:

Here's to new 'buds' and a bigger smoking circle @Fredwak and @Tkmk. I'm always down for some Kush, too...

As for not talking to random ppl while stoneder, that's half the fun! I always functioned better in work and social settings while most stonderest

Here's to new 'buds' and a bigger smoking circle @Fredwak and @Tkmk. I'm always down for some Kush, too...

As for not talking to random ppl while stoneder, that's half the fun! I always functioned better in work and social settings while most stonderest
I used to be able to when I was younger but took 9 years off smoking for the military and hasn't been the same lol

Hahaha! I love it! Thanks Krissi. I wonder how many of us around here take a rip and look for an interesting/ funny thread, jump in and start jabbering away quite stonederer?

I used to be able to when I was younger but took 9 years off smoking for the military and hasn't been the same lol
Wow! I started back in 70 but quit in 2004 to work for the military fixing wheeled vehicles, generators and such. It was near to 14 years before I got hurt a little and, seeing how close I was to retirement, decided to grow an ak-47 outdoors. Around that time I took a couple tokes of something or other and was stoned for a couple days! I've been growing and vaping my flowers since then. I haven't taken a tolerance break since then either. My idea of a break is to not eat edibles as well as vape. It is what it is. I'm glad I happened by your journal.
Stay stoneder.

Wow! I started back in 70 but quit in 2004 to work for the military fixing wheeled vehicles, generators and such. It was near to 14 years before I got hurt a little and, seeing how close I was to retirement, decided to grow an ak-47 outdoors. Around that time I took a couple tokes of something or other and was stoned for a couple days! I've been growing and vaping my flowers since then. I haven't taken a tolerance break since then either. My idea of a break is to not eat edibles as well as vape. It is what it is. I'm glad I happened by your journal.
Stay stoneder.
My first time going back to smoking I took 3 hits off of a joint and could not physically do anything

Hahaha! I love it! Thanks Krissi. I wonder how many of us around here take a rip and look for an interesting/ funny thread, jump in and start jabbering away quite stonederer?
You're talking to two of them :rofl:
My first time going back to smoking I took 3 hits off of a joint and could not physically do anything
And now how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of your Tootsie Pop? Or does it take 2 Tootsie Pops?

Quick update.
Girls are doing great. The 2 smaller girls are starting to take off as soon as I opened the up. The bigger fans leaves were literally suffocating the under growth.
20221026_184950.jpg
20221026_184943_HDR.jpg
20221026_184938.jpg

Flower room is getting close to the end.
20221026_185049.jpg
20221026_185029.jpg
20221026_185009.jpg
20221026_185003.jpg

Quick update.
Girls are doing great. The 2 smaller girls are starting to take off as soon as I opened the up. The bigger fans leaves were literally suffocating the under growth.
20221026_184950.jpg
20221026_184943_HDR.jpg
20221026_184938.jpg

Flower room is getting close to the end.
20221026_185049.jpg
20221026_185029.jpg
20221026_185009.jpg
20221026_185003.jpg
They are so thick, just gorgeous. :thumb:
And those colas are amazing.
Huge :bravo:
Great colors too.
Did you put any in my purple pic's thread?
Keep up the good work my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

So....
Sorry for the lack of post. I keep forgetting to take any pics.

The girls are all healthy and loving life. Even the 2 smaller girls are starting to take off. I ended up getting some mold growing on the coco so I took it all out then sprinkled some cinnamon on the top of the coco and BOOM all gone.
20221030_094154_HDR.jpg
20221030_094151_HDR.jpg
20221030_094135.jpg

Now the half of the other tent is cut down and now it's trimming time. Here some pics of before they go in the @VIVOSUN 19" trimmer and after.
20221030_101357.jpg
20221030_101806.jpg

So....
Sorry for the lack of post. I keep forgetting to take any pics.

The girls are all healthy and loving life. Even the 2 smaller girls are starting to take off. I ended up getting some mold growing on the coco so I took it all out then sprinkled some cinnamon on the top of the coco and BOOM all gone.
20221030_094154_HDR.jpg
20221030_094151_HDR.jpg
20221030_094135.jpg

Now the half of the other tent is cut down and now it's trimming time. Here some pics of before they go in the @VIVOSUN 19" trimmer and after.
20221030_101357.jpg
20221030_101806.jpg
Great buds Amigo. :thumb:
Garden is filling out nicely.
Have a great day. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I may need a trimmer in the future as I'm starting to get arthritis in my fingers.

How do you like your trimmer? Are you wet trimming or dry trimming? And, why did you decide to get the 19" vs the 16" (I think)?

Back
Top Bottom