An honorable hello

Martok

Greetings.

I recently started my very first grow and I wanted to find a community to share with and learn from. I'm 29 now, I've smoked regularly since I was about 20. I use it medicinally mostly to treat PTSD. I simply can't afford buying it anymore, it pains me to do the mental math sometimes of how much I've spent over the last decade.

I'll be more thorough in a grow journal post but here are a few pics of my first grow so far. We're 30 days old! Basically I had a bunch of bag seeds so I thought I'd try. I'm running LEDs in a 3x3 and 4x4 tent. the 3x3 has 16 plants in 3 gals and the 4x4 has 5 in 5 gals and 3 in 3 gals. the 3x3 has had their first full day in 12/12. Starting to see my first females, but no males confirmed yet. The other tent I figure I would let them veg longer and get more training. They've all been topped and some lst, and I just topped a few in the 5gals for a second time. So do you think I'll be smoking my own bud by Christmas? I'm hoping to maybe save up enough for seeds soon so I can use fem and cut down on my # of plants.

Anyway, hello everyone and I hope to be a valuable member of your community!

EQIR4045.JPG

TNRN8164.JPG

YCZM3498.JPG

Welcome Martok to 420 Magazine
Your gonna have a jungle in there .
Below on my post is a link for new members check it out it will help get that journal started .

:welcome:

So do you think I'll be smoking my own bud by Christmas?
figure on an average of 8 weeks for the bloom period. That would put harvest at around December 11th, from today. Then add another 2 weeks minimum for drying and at least getting a start of curing the end product... If you take your time and do everything right, by about Christmas Day you will have some good partially cured pot to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom