Long-Awaited Grow Journal

Oh I have patients for the ladies
Patience damn it patients are in a doctors office.

Girls look great.

Love seeing the baby clones. You do so well with them, always

Me dunt knew who to speel :rofl:

Thank you as always siri
At first I thought you said Sir and I laughed because I just thought of Charlie Brown and Sir and then I realized you said Siri and I said f these iPhone people. Go Droid.
I really wish I could keep these too but sadly I can not. Hopefully I can find someone to give them to.
I wish I had room for them. Maybe I can geow them in my photo light box :rofl:

At first I thought you said Sir and I laughed because I just thought of Charlie Brown and Sir and then I realized you said Siri and I said f these iPhone people. Go Droid.

I wish I had room for them. Maybe I can geow them in my photo light box :rofl:
I could not agree more. I'm android all day long.

Hey Google!

Is that better :rofl:

I could not agree more. I'm android all day long.

Hey Google!

Is that better :rofl:
Alexa, where are the best hot dogs in RI?

The big girl is taking off like crazy. The 2 little girls are damn near suffocating themselves. Had to take a few leaves off of them just to open them up but now there is new growth showing and should start taking off too. I still don't know if I want to keep them all in the same tent or split them up and let the bigger girl have a tent all to herself.
20221022_103910_HDR.jpg
20221021_182224_HDR.jpg
20221021_182213.jpg

The flower room is looking and smelling freaking amazing. I had to put up a net to help support these enormous tops. They are so sticky it felt like I poured glue all over my hand after.
20221022_110415_HDR.jpg
20221021_181013_HDR.jpg
20221021_180918_HDR.jpg
20221021_180905.jpg
20221021_180856_HDR.jpg
20221021_180848_HDR.jpg

Yes we do but I need bigger fans lol
Yea I moved that one to the 3 x 3 so there's 3 in there. I have 4 in the 4 x 4. I think I'll be good there? Maybe uno mas

Like I always say more is better
Glutton....

Time flies with these kids, huh? I think it's the light, too btw

Hello, nice ladies and nice journaling!! I'm in. I'm jelly over your tents. I have two smaller vivos that make up the entirety of my closet grow. Great photos! One question: I am a coco guy as well and I use perlite at around 30% mix. I don't see any in your mix. Pure coco? It sure doesn't seem to be bothering the girls. Anyway, all the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder.

Hello, nice ladies and nice journaling!! I'm in. I'm jelly over your tents. I have two smaller vivos that make up the entirety of my closet grow. Great photos! One question: I am a coco guy as well and I use perlite at around 30% mix. I don't see any in your mix. Pure coco? It sure doesn't seem to be bothering the girls. Anyway, all the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder.
Thank you Fred.
This is my first grow using straight coco but I think I'm going back to using perlite. The smaller girls are smaller than usual. I changed 2 things this grow (light is different and straight coco) so I will change one first to hopefully find what is causing the slow growth. I have seen great results with straight coco so let's hope it's the light lol

Time seems be dragging in this tent. The smaller girls should be twice the size they are now.
I think your not practicing your 'patience' patients patents partitions...

:rofl: :rofl:

Come on buddy, you know these girls are going to blow your mind in a few weeks, they're gonna get huge

I think your not practicing your 'patience' patients patents partitions...

:rofl: :rofl:

Come on buddy, you know these girls are going to blow your mind in a few weeks, they're gonna get huge
Love the positive vibe Krissi! It's always so reassuring when our girls hit their growth spurt (sometimes the stretch at early flowering can be testy for us with smaller tents!) just when we're sure somethings wrong.
Stay stoneder.

Love the positive vibe Krissi! It's always so reassuring when our girls hit their growth spurt (sometimes the stretch at early flowering can be testy for us with smaller tents!) just when we're sure somethings wrong.
Stay stoneder.
Always, Freddie. idk if you have seen TKMKs grows prior-they are Stellar. For him to think this particular set will be anything less than his usual Stellar is just asinine.

Me thinks he needs to be more stoneder :rofl:

Let's pass this around and over to him this morning :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom