Led Light Test Grow

shane123456

Hi there every one. As the title says im going to be running a grow off starting on the 1/04/2013.

The lights that are to be used are?

advanced ds600 running at 556w,in a 4x4 tent with 10 auto flowers,sweatseeds
uk light,budmaster 720g running at 528w,in a 4x4 tent with 10 auto flowers,sweatseeds
uk light photon pro 189 running at 330w,in a 3x3 tent with 5 auto flowers,sweatseeds

this will be a 8 week to 9 week journal. Looking forward to bringing the two uk branded lights over to the states,at the mo i'm helping my mother move out to the states with me. I have been living in the states for 7 years i'm british,married a americian women. So watch this space.

I will be flying back to the states on the 20th of this month,get me mother sorted for a thew days,and the set will begin. I would say the setup will be rigged up by about 25th of this month,and pics will start to flow,tommorow i will be out lining my set up in detail along with equipment used and pot sizes nute's used and medium used etc.

I think its about time some one brought a couple of the uk branded lights over the pond to test. I have done quite a lot of research here in the uk,and i think iv narrowed it down to possibly the two best led units to be had over here. I will write up the tec specs of the uk branded lights at some point as well. I think we all now about the advanced ds600.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom