Autopots, 600W LED, Island Sweet Skunk

re: Autopots - 600w LED - Island Sweet Skunk

Thanks Mr. Smith! do you having anything going on right now, i was following one of your grows, but i don't think that i ever subscribed it was a couple of months ago though you may be done now.

DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

3 part grow journal. Part 2 is ending. Part 3 is still in progress.

Ya i take these shots when the lights are out. I do have an airstone, i don't think thats sufficient enough to keep the nutes mixed do you think? The res is about four feet tall do you think on airstone would keep everything mixed? Maybe I'm overfeeding them.

How big is your pump

im not so sure on the sizes of pumps, but I am pretty sure that they are shown in gallon amounts at the stores...

I just use one that I got from my fish tank... fishies became sushi(not literally)... so they no need it anymore...

:peacetwo:

I'm almost embarrassed to comment on a thread where everyone is so knowledgeable! I just wanted to say thank you for this great journal as I am planning and designing my first grow (closet only due to domestic situation), and I had been looking at autopots. I will watch with interest!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Its a passive system, really easy to use all you have to do is fill the reservoir and the water flows down the main hose which branches into small 6mm hoses into the tray which has two pots. its bottom fed and as long as you're using a good medium (50/50 coco perlite, recommend but anything that holds good moister really will work) then the water flows up through capillary action. And because the water is being bottom fed you don't need to flush the medium because salt build up happens in the upper half of the pot where there are less roots( in theory) but this is my first time.

Oh ya the most important feature is the "smart valve" basically its just a float falve that shuts off flow to the tray until all the water has been sucked up by that plants completely. There are not water changes because all the water is completely used up, and the plants get exactly what they need sucking up water from the tray whenever its thirsty. Its pretty ingenious if you ask me and very easy to use as far as i can tell

Also i added the airdomes which is like an extra feature, theyre little domes that you bury into the medium that are connected to an O2 pump and it gives O2 to the root zone.

Hope i got everything they have a website dedicated to it some guy in autralia invented them, basically the lazy mans hydrosystem just fill the res. and you can leave it for days...if you want , any more questions ill be happy to answer.
Hi salty know it's a old post ... I've got autopots and was wondering did you end up flushing with them ... it's my 1st grow using them so not sure what to do

Back
Top Bottom