LED Aeroponic Organic Perpetual

I got the PAD system up and running tonight on this grow. One more to go...

1.) Blue Spectrum PAL (photosynthetic artifitial light)=6.5hrs equivelant daylight, 11am to 530pm
a.)Consisting of 318w HGL full spectrum panel and 2 24w t5's
note: Just 425nm led's would have been ideal (MH, best for your $, but this will have to do)
2.) Red and Far Red Spectrum PAD (photosynthetic artificial light)= 12.5hrs. equivelant dark and 5hrs. equivelant light. 530pm to 11am, alternating in half hour increments, starting with 660nm and ending with 730nm.
a.)660nm consisting of 5 15w 660nm led spotlights and 6 13w red cfl's. 730nm consists of 2 75w incandescent blacklights.
note: I plan to add 6 more 13w red cfl's and 1 75w blacklight when I find the cash.

Let me clean up this anemia and I'll snap a pic, prob 3 days or so. The smell changed within the first 730nm hit, kinda like Ripper should, citrus. Can hardly wait to see them in the morning.

Thanks for checkin in folks, I'll keep ya'll posted.

ideal conditions aerophonic is heathier faster 30% grow rate usually bigger yields you are feeding the roots if its highly oxgen enriched look out roots like spagget the plants grow like crazy

OK I just saw this...LOL..

So your running 6.5 hours of PAL lighting (full spectrum) and 17.5 of PAD lighting 660nm/730nm Correct?

Based on your lighting schedule your plants should think they are flowering under a 11.5/12.5 flowering schedule... Should work out nicely for you.. I'll be Lurking...LOL

Also in the pic's it looks like your running the 660nm during the PAL on time. Is this correct?

You can run the red 660 (wile your pal light is on) and when your PAL lighting goes out then you just run the 660nm (only) for 15 extra min. Then start your 1/2 hour of 730nm then your 1/2 hour of 600nm and so on. This will make it so your last 1/2 hour of 730nm will be on for 15 min durring the beginning of your PAL on time...You following me..

Remember if you had blue 420nm through 445nm LED only as a PAL lighting.. The 660nm timer schedule would be slightly different.. This is when a 24/30 min timer is needed..

How many weeks into flowering are you?

Good luck..

Hi csudh420..Since your running a PAD (Photosynthetic Artificial Lighting) setup I need to put this up here for you and all who reads your tread.

My version of the.... Temporal Photonics Disclaimer...LOL

They own the patten on this 12/12/24hr timing method. They have absolutely no issues with MMJ patients using their timing method for FREE (without paying a licensing fee). They just ask that you only do it in a 3x3 space or smaller PUBLICLY at this current time... This will change in the future.:slide:

csud420 your current area looks 3x3 or smaller..:grinjoint:

So if you could only post pic's of one 3x3 area or smaller at a time (per tread) that would be awesome.. Sound cool bro.. Sorry I don't want to sound like a Dumb A$$ here but I have the utmost respect for these two gentleman that created this timing method. Not to mention they spent the last 5 years of their life up here on MARS away from their family's... I'm sure you can relate..

I hope your cool with this in your tread..:thanks:

Hi Dog, yep, all my grows are 2.5' x 3' and about 2.5' deep, so I'm right in there. I will not go bigger, out of respect for Rauber, unless he asks me to.

Thanks for the overlap tips, I had 660nm overlapping the last 30min of PAL and wow, wow, wowzers. This is the real deal Dog. I'll adjust to 15min overlaps, starting with 660 and ending with 730. The smell, oh my gosh, the smell. I believe Martians took my babies and left some crazy Martian Girls, I love Martian Girls!!!!!

Update:
I have installed the other PAD system in my other tent and after the second 730nm hit, the smell arrived. I just love that smell, mmmm. This garden is sicker and is an Indica dominant. It also has some bugs but it has some really nice trichomed buds. Both gardens are starting week 6. I am taking pics every day and I'll post them on Friday.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The Rippers had calyx, pistol and leaf growth and lots! They are going again and fast. This is so cool. They are different plants after the first day, wow. I'm truely amazed.

OK here is a question for ya.. Since it's 6 weeks into flower are you looking to be done at week 8 or do you take this strain to 10 weeks? Because you need to start to transition to the ripening schedule soon. The ripening schedule involves moving from a 12/12 type of flowering to a 10/14 ripening schedule.

Ya like I was saying you can run 660nm during your PAL time.. If your PAL lighting was only blue LED's you would cycle the 600nm on for a 1/2 hour off for a 1/2 hour during your PAL time.. But since your running a full spectrum PAL light you can run the 660nm the whole time the PAL light is on. Then start your PAD lighting.. Of course that's providing you don't mind the extra electrical usage of the 660nm. If not the 15 min overlap of PAL light with PAD spetrums is fine.

Remember... Let's try to stick to only one setup per tread.. Show the pic's from your best setup witch ever one that might be.. When you get this timing setup dialed in it's gonna blow your mind.

OH YA...Also if I did not say this before please take note:

Do not allow any blue light source to enter your garden during your PAD lighting time.. This means no light besides RED and 730nm, No daylight,Green light, 27k cfl's, Clear Incs' ect... None Notta.. It will cause your plants to come out of flowering or worse yet Hermie . I use a Red (party) cfl's to enter my garden.. Take pic's w/flash only during your PAL lighting time.. Understanding lights that have blue contamination is very important here.

Yeah, I keep the tents closed up during PAD light, no light contamination at all and the timers synchronize perfectly.
My indica garden usually goes a tad over 8 weeks and I'm just starting week 6. When should I transition? I bet it goes to 4.5hrs PAL and 19.5hrs. PAD during ripening. This garden looks and smells amazing after 1 day of PAD.
Once they get dialed in let's focus this thread on the Rippers. They usually go about 10 weeks and they just started week 6 as well.

HI this is my sour diesel at 2 weeks old supporting a 12 gram remote control camp copter.. (super soil and solid blue LED) hehe

peroxide man 35%food grade hydrogen peroide make a mild solution 100-1 and you could spray your plants theyd love it and no more bugs try it be carefull with the h2020 wear latex gloves

My indica garden usually goes a tad over 8 weeks and I'm just starting week 6When should I transition?.
Right around week 6 on a 56 day strain (8 week strain) Here is the thing when you get your PAD lighting dialed in, your girls will Finnish faster then a normal 12/12 flowering.. So 8 weeks on a PAD 24 hr flower is like aprox 10 weeks on a normal HPS 12/12 flowering. I start adding more PAD lighting right around week 6. But I know my strain very well.. If I was you I would Waite until after week 6 is finished then add 1/2 hour to the PAD lighting side and pull 1/2 hour off the PAL side. Then wait until week 7 is finished. Then you could start to go in one hour PAD lighting increments. Or not... Choise is yours...

Here is the thing.. You started PAD lighting in week 6.. If you would of started PAD from the beginning of your flower. Then you would make it so you are using 4/20 (LOL) the last week or so..

I bet it goes to 4.5hrs PAL and 19.5hrs. PAD during ripening..
4/20....LOL

I look forward to your post Dog.

Final Update:
Spidermites: 12........Me: 5. The JTR's barely survived the treatments and the mites finished em quick. They were so awsome, it broke my heart.

I did finish with a few ounces of Bubba, Superbud and Ice. The Bubba was the clear winner and the strongest medicine out here. I plan to run more Bubba from seeds. We are cleaning the tent out and putting in 2 Sourgrapes with 1 Hindu Skunk. I'll start a thread soon.

I almost pulled it off, next time dern it!

I look forward to your post Dog.

Final Update:
Spidermites: 12........Me: 5. The JTR's barely survived the treatments and the mites finished em quick. They were so awsome, it broke my heart.

I did finish with a few ounces of Bubba, Superbud and Ice. The Bubba was the clear winner and the strongest medicine out here. I plan to run more Bubba from seeds. We are cleaning the tent out and putting in 2 Sourgrapes with 1 Hindu Skunk. I'll start a thread soon.

I almost pulled it off, next time dern it!

Those GD mites...I hate those fu**ers..

Those little 90w UFO lights update and go obsolete so fast you have to buy one every few months just to keep up. They are delivered by chinese ninjas every 2 weeks and the good bulbs are not even widely used if at all.... There may be a cheap Chinque lighting syndrome more than a hard and fast rule of thumb with LEDs .... also the nm of light reported by the Chinque fucktories may be straight lies which has been my experience dealing with Chinese manufacturers 99.9% of the time they tell you what you want to hear ...."oooooh yes 660nm yes how many you can sell? etc"
I have 4 different UFO lights and all seem to cause different reactions. . . . hyperclorophili---yea fer sure... but I am not having that problem with the latest light design....

Right around week 6 on a 56 day strain (8 week strain) Here is the thing when you get your PAD lighting dialed in, your girls will Finnish faster then a normal 12/12 flowering.. So 8 weeks on a PAD 24 hr flower is like aprox 10 weeks on a normal HPS 12/12 flowering. I start adding more PAD lighting right around week 6. But I know my strain very well.. If I was you I would Waite until after week 6 is finished then add 1/2 hour to the PAD lighting side and pull 1/2 hour off the PAL side. Then wait until week 7 is finished. Then you could start to go in one hour PAD lighting increments. Or not... Choise is yours...

Here is the thing.. You started PAD lighting in week 6.. If you would of started PAD from the beginning of your flower. Then you would make it so you are using 4/20 (LOL) the last week or so..

4/20....LOL

Dude ....

Back
Top Bottom