I will be doing the blue berry from

Canuk but also im going to be throwing three blue cookies from crop long seeds as well if cool
Looks good man! I'm hoping to get a little perpetual grow going as well with a 2x2x4 tent. I might end up using it as the veg chamber though.

Can't wait to see the rest of your progress!
We’be got about the same setup! We need a 2x2 club. Lol

Yes, yes we do. See sig below. :thumb:

All right so we are just at 5 weeks now for the BB and the Rhino, 4 weeks for the BCookies. Topped and super cropped, Blue Cookies didn't work too well. If the top doesn't make it I will just quad her as it's between node 4 and 5 anyway. Should have gone a little lower on the BB, as you can see learned for the White Rhino which worked perfect. Loving all the light bright green on them, they seem to really love the Mega Crop.

Update time for the Runt. She is doing good and getting real close I think. Still a few clear, a lot of cloudy, and a couple of amber trichs on the bud right now. Waiting to see a few more amber and less clear before chopping her. 13 tops on her and all are frosty and rock hard. :drool: I'm guessing she is going to yield over a Z easily. Not too shabby for a 1gal pot, a chineseum LED, and only 5 weeks of veg. She really didn't stretch at all after the flip. Was stunted and deformed as a baby and was going to cull her but figured after everything she fought through she was still going why not let her be. Thanks to the Ganja Gods as she was the only female. :adore:

Wow, I'd grow runts like that all year long. Good call on the save Nick, looks like it'll pay off nicely. The great thing about that Mega Crop is the N it contains. It helps in determining when you can feed more or have to reduce. The green darkens as it reaches the saturation point and will lighten in color as it wants you to give it more.
Keep in mind, although it looks like you have it figured out, that you should make increases or decreases in 10% increments until you are happy with the amount.

On another note, after talking with Christian at GLN, he says they should be set up on Junglezon.ca selling their products in November. Saves us the hold up at customs and any duties we may have incurred. They realize there's lots to tap into right now in the CDN market.

Well I have decided she is done. 80-90% cloudy and a few amber scattered around. Cut, trimmed and hung. A bit of larf on the bottoms but I have a set of 4 bubble hash bags 220, 160, 73 & 25 micron and a pollen press coming so it will be put to good use. I've turned the light off in the tent until it is dry, the babies are good for another week in the bookcase. Speaking of them, they are doing amazing so far. The Blue Cookies has recovered from me trying to break her in half. The bandaid is off and you can clearly see the carnage. It really is hard to kill these suckers. The White Rhino is a hedge not a plant. Will be doing a defol and lst to spread them out when they go in the tent next week. Lots of bright green new growth. The LOS with a small dose of Mega Crop, molasses, and epsom salt added seems to be working really well. Mixed up 3l with 0.5g MC & epsom salt, and 1TBSP of molasses. Got 1l each.

Update time. Got the girls into the tent and added 2 of my 2' T5s, one on either side of my LED. I took my MacGuyver reflector I made when I 1st got the tent when the T5s were in it, cut a hole for the LED to sit in the middle and tossed it in as well. I know tinfoil is bad, but it does make a small difference. It's more to keep the light from my bagseed bud drying up top still. Just tried a couple of small buds were dry enough to smoke and there was some flavour trying to get through the hay taste so hopefully after some curing will be good. Did the trick, pretty buzzed right now so happy about that. I upped the girls dose of Mega Crop by 50% and gave them each 2l yesterday. I agree that it's hard to see how fast they grow when you see them multiple times a day. I like being able to look back at dated pictures to see the differences in them. The 1st pic is from Sept 6th and 2nd is from Oct 4th so 28 days and there is a huge difference.

Sorry for the lack of updates been busy and not feeling good. Finally got some motivation and got some stuff done. The Runt dried nicely in 7 days was weighed and put in jar. 30g total for her. Not big buds but hard as rocks. The girls are in the tent and doing really well.

Haven't really touched the Girls in the tent since last update. They are going slow but steady, picked up a bit with no training this week. Blue Cookies is catching up to her 2 older cousins. White Rhino is still putting out nodes really close together. Blueberry just doing her thing. She has the least even canopy of the 3, but I'm just going to let her go at this point as she is already taking up more than her fair share of space. They have now officially been upgraded from the Babies to the girls as you will see below. I know I know shut up and get on with the pics, here ya go.

Now this is why the other 3 are the girls now. We have 3 new babies. Introducing the Blue Cookie sisters. These 3 are going to be survivors for sure. The hell they have been through already is staggering. So I celebrate legalization in Canada by popping some new seeds. So into the water they go. 6 hours later all 3 on the bottom. Perfect! Fold up paper towel, wet it and put seeds in. Perfect! Need to find a warm place to put them. Think in the corner by the heat duct is the only warm place in my apartment right now. Perfect! NO! WRONG! 2 problems happened. Not enough paper towel, and too much hot air blowing on it. Checked 7 hours later and the paper towel is completely dry. I can see a crack in all of them and not going to give up. Re-moisten the paper towel and decide the only other place is in the tent at the top away from all the airflow. Did not realize there was not enough paper towel yet and sure enough 8 hours later bone dry again. Now though I can see a bit of root poking out of all of them. Perfect! NO! WRONG! The 1st half of all of them are black, but I can see some white trying to get out so maybe still some hope yet. Wet them down again and now finally realize I need more paper towel and to keep them away from moving air. Put them on top of the fridge this time. Perfect! Not hoping for much at all, but checked on them 12 hours later and had a 3/4" tap root on all 3 but all the tips were black. Also the cotyledons were pale yellow almost white, but figured they made it this far lets see what they will do. Got out the small pots, threw some dirt in and here we are 48 hours later.

I put my seeds in wet paper towels and then in a ziploc back so they don’t dry out. So far I’ve had an almost 100% success rate. (I’m not counting the hemp seeds or bag seeds in that count, who knows if those seeds were any good.)

1-Blueberry Fem
1-White Rhino Fem
1-Blue Cookies Fem
Home made super soil but might do a fogponic setup for one of them as I have all the stuff.
3 Gal fabric pots
Nutes - Mega Crop probably lol haven't got it yet. Also want to see how @MrSauga does with his. I'm using Dutch Nutrient success in a box right now.
Feed when they tell me to, water only when they want it.

After some inspiration from a couple new friends I've met here, @Mr. Magoo & @MrSauga and their journals I have decided that the potential help from all the awesome guys and gals here could come in real handy if I encounter any issues. So here we go this is my 1st ever grow journal. A little history, I'm 51 and been smoking for 35 years. I've done a few grows over the years and love the design and construction of the space as much as the growing. This is my 1st setup in over 15 years so things have changed a bit so trying to catch up on all the new strains and equipment. Right now due to budget and space I'm limited to a 2x2x4' tent and i just MacGyvered and old bookcase into a clone/seedling room with some panda plastic over the front attached with velcro so I can do a perpetual grow. In the tent is a cheap blurple LED from Big River online. It has the veg and bloom switches and the plant seem to be okay so for now it's doing what I need it to. I have a 4" dryer hose from the top out to the window with a PC fan sucking the air straight outside. I have one of those CO2 bags in there just because it came with the tent pkg. Right now there are 3 bag seeds in there on day 8 of flower. They have been supercropped and LST'd to keep them low and wide and holy crap did it work well. They are 2x as wide as they are tall. I will update their progress here as well as the 3 new girls that just got started. This will be my 1st time ever not using bag seeds. These are my brand new baby girls
L-R Blueberry, White Rhino, Blue Cookies
Temp 27-29C
RH 95-100%
3x2' T5s
From seed day 8 for Blue and the Rhino, day 2 for Cookie

Blueberry in a hurry to get big :)

White Rhino taking her time, her and the Blueberry hit the water at the same time.

And last but not least the Blue Cookies. This should have been another White Rhino but after a week of nothing put this bean in the water yesterday. 6 hours later it sank and went in the paper towel. 6 hours ago into the pot.

A couple of shots of the 3 baggers currently in the tent.
Temp 72-79F
RH 50-60%
These are from last Thursday 5 days into flower. Will put up some better pics after I wake up tonight and the lights are on. (I work nights LOL)

Well that was a long one.
Grab some munchies, a beverage and a doobie or 3 and enjoy. Still not too experienced and forgot a lot of what I did know, so all ideas and suggestions are welcomed.
GREETINGS YOU GOT IT GOING ON COMPARED TO MY SITUATION AND I OVERSTAND BUDGET RESTRAINTS I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR OVER 50 YEARS AND I JUST DECIDED ONE DAY THAT FOR THERAPY I WAS GOING TO GROW ME SOME MEDICINAL MARIJUANA AGAIN LIKE I SAID DUE TO BUDGET RESTRAINTS IF YOU GO LOOK AT MY JOURNAL ALL I'M USING IS A SORE MEDIUM THREE LIGHTS CFL KICKING OFF AND TOTAL MAYBE ALMOST 3000 LUMENS AND ALUMINUM FOIL AS I LIKE TO SAY IN MY JOURNAL I AM THE EPITOME OF THE GHETTO GROWER HOWEVER, MY PROGRESS IS BEING OUTSTANDING EVEN WHEN I HAD TO COMMIT EMERGENCY SURGERY MY CLONE APPEARS TO BE DOING RATHER WELL RIGHT NOW WITHIN ITSELF... AS A SIDEBAR, MY PLANT GOT TOP AT THE SECOND NODE, BY MISTAKE... THEN I HAVE MY GROW LIGHT TOO CLOSE TO THE PLANT AND THE PLANT STARTED BAKING HOWEVER IT FORMED THE MAIN LINE AT TWO NODES... EVEN THOUGH YOU STATE YOU'VE BEEN OUT THE GAME FOR A MINUTE AND YOU'RE COMING BACK IN MARCH HAS NOT CHANGED LONG AS YOU'RE SOIL MEDIUM AND YOUR LIGHTS ARE GOOD YOU'RE GOING TO BE GOOD HAPPY GROW MY FRIEND... RESPECTFULLY THE GHETTO GROWER...

Hey buddy! :ciao:
Just finally noticed this thread in your signature.... duh! :hmmmm:

I'll tag along if you don't mind.

Congrats on your "runt" harvest. Looks like some great smoke! The other girls look like they are chuggin' along flawlessly.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom