First Grow - Inside

Re: First grow-inside

new pics
IMG_20120220_002826.jpg

IMG_20120220_002812.jpg

to me everything looks fine. the yellowing on the bottom leaves are COMPLETELY normal their going to fall off soon.the ones on the middle look like they were at one point hit with a little over or under nuting but that plants lookin good to me man im looking forward to seeing that plant put out fat nugs.

253chiefin
to me everything looks fine. the yellowing on the bottom leaves are COMPLETELY normal their going to fall off soon.the ones on the middle look like they were at one point hit with a little over or under nuting but that plants lookin good to me man im looking forward to seeing that plant put out fat nugs.

What he said!

The color quality of your photos still make it hard to tell the actual leaves' color. If, as the chief says, the yellowing is just on the lower leaves, that's normal.

What's really important are the middle and upper leaves. If the upper leaves are a nice shade of green, then your plant is fairly healthy. If the middle leaves are a nice shade of green, then your plant is totally healthy. If the middle leaves are pale green or yellow, then you have a nitrogen deficiency.

Get back to me (I mean, us) about the quality of your soil. That is very important! If you have poor quality soil, your plant will languish until you replace it.

I know what I'm talking about. I've seen this with several new growers. I, myself, used this type of soil in a pinch as I could not find anything better at the time. My plant was stunted. At six weeks old, it was about 12" tall and it was a Sativa. These are usually monsters! When I finally replaced the soil, it doubled in size in a week.

Re: First Grow-Inside

thats what i was thinking cuase if you look in my first photos a month back it budded like a female, but what should i do is it worth keeping?

Its useless, chuck it before it pollinates your true females.
i was just reading up on them and people were saying that you could just remove the male parts and it would be worth it and i only have one other female also i always wondered what happens to a plant that has been polinated

i was just reading up on them and people were saying that you could just remove the male parts and it would be worth it and i only have one other female also i always wondered what happens to a plant that has been polinated

well personally i wouldn't waste my time, and what happens to a plant when you pollinate it is you get seeds. More than likely hermie seeds from a hermie plants pollen.

If you goal is good smoke-able bud then kill that freak b4 it screws your other plant. Every grower i know will tell you the same thing. Kill it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom