First grow insight wanted

SmokeyWill

New to this so don't know if I should b posting this here but anyway here we go. I trained this plant and then topped it its now week 3 of flower I'm confident the plant is ppretty healthy. Besides the past heat stress just wondering if anyone can give me estimate of wat yeild to expect. And does anyone see any errours
IMG_20130424_105225.jpg

Forgot to mention growing in PC case 12.5 × 11.5 × 6.5 with a total of 53 Watts of 2700k and 53 watts of 6500k cfls

It is really hard to tell how much a plant will yield. That being said you might want change the plant into a bigger pot. This will give the roots space to grow which in turn will let the plants take in more and grow more.

I was going to transplant but I only have a few more inches of growroom left

Thanks for the insight I'm def hoping for more then a 7 for all my work but ill take it along wit the knowledge I've gained

I BELIEVE I have enough lumens after doing lots of research I also have one 6500k under the plant in hopes to make it dense. After all this started as an experiment.

Can you maybe bend her over and tie her gingerly to the base, to give you more room on top till she is trained over.?

Really hard to guess on yield, like people every plant is different. However I can suggest that you trim some of the larger fan leaves off of the plant, (do not take too many off at one time) so that the light can reach the buds developing on the stems

I removed some leaves wen the lights came on today and can already see improvement I also buried some plantain peels hopefully tht helps since I stopped using nutes

Adding the plantain peels will only help if they are completely dry when you add them, if you throw them in wet and water, you run the risk of mold forming in your soil. If the potassium is what you're after, the proper way to get it from peels is to completely dry them for about 6 weeks, grind them up and burn them with a torch until no smoke appears, that takes a little bit. Then you add distilled water to the remaining ash and run it through a gravity filter to extract pure potassium. It takes a bit of work and patience, but that is the best way. I hope yours works out for you and you don't develop any mold, that would be terrible. If you do, try hard to dig out the peels and surrounding affected soil matter. My best wishes go out to you.

My opinion would be to search pics on mold just in case you have an occurance of it. that way u can spot it and be ready to spring into action a moments notice. If it happens. otherwise I say fore warned is fore armed.

Back
Top Bottom