First grow need help

s3xpanther

Hey I am a first time grower, and I am having difficulty identifying what exactly is going on with my plants. These are lowryder 2 after about 2 1/2 weeks each under 150W cfl in a 1 pot with timed release nutrient soil (bad, I know). Anyway can someone help me diagnose the problem? Thanks a lot.

02842.JPG

02744.JPG

02645.JPG

The time release soil has enough Nitrogen in it. I had the same nute burn when I used a high N fert. But my girls bounced back with 2 waterings of straight water and next water with a PK fert. I'm new at growing mary j, but I have grown veggies and flowers. I wish you luck.:cheer::peace:

Nute Burn

Nute burn.

I agree. +rep Screwnuts. I'd flush (unless ur using a type of Miracle Grow soil, then I don't know what to tell u). What size pots u using. U may be good to flush and transplant to bigger pot with different soil. My opinion. lets see what the consensus is. Also check this thread out >Plant Abuse Chart

If you plan to continue with that soil do not feed them yet. Continue with plain water. My advice would be to replant with different soil. The timed release stuff will continue to cause you problems. You can't really follow the manufacturer's reccommended feeding program while using it. You basically have to wait for your plant to show a deficiency and react to it. Kind of keeps your plants on a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs. Soil without the timed release you can follow a proven feeding cycle and keep your plants nutrition steady throughout the grow.

Thank you BWC.

Back
Top Bottom