First grow need some advice

So I got a few new cfls bulbs for vegging. Few photos.
420-magazine-mobile1558295144.jpg

420-magazine-mobile552587122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So this is a random seed I got. No idea how long to flower but think 4 weeks or more left. Been 4 weeks on 12-12
420-magazine-mobile867978457.jpg

Most indica/sativa hybrid usually run for about 8-10 weeks depending on strain. Best bet is to wait and possibly if it's an option get a microscope or jewelers lope to check the "crystal" when they are 10% amber you know it's a good time to start flushing

Sounds great. Will post updates weekly atleast. I live in a old apartment my breaker tripped last night. I like to put in a larger breaker can u do that without turning the power off at the building so my landlord does not know

So messed up. I was so stoned when I watered my one plant it it was left out of the tent while it should of been in. So got prob 5 hours extra light for a day. Was thinking leaving it in the dark for 24/36 hrs so it doesn't hermie. Is that the right think to do.

Sounds great. Will post updates weekly atleast. I live in a old apartment my breaker tripped last night. I like to put in a larger breaker can u do that without turning the power off at the building so my landlord does not know

Looking good, man. No, you cannot use a larger breaker. The breaker is there to protect the wires from too much amperage, which causes heat. A bigger breaker can cause the wires to get too hot and start a fire. Then the investigators would find the source of the fire, and it would lead them right to your garden. If you can, spread the load out to multiple circuits. Or tell the landlord you're getting a tanning bed and you need a circuit with more power.

Thanks I tryed the last breaker in the house. Only the tv and my air conditioner. But I only need to use air conditioning in summer so soon won't need it. So one grow a year rest of the year I don't need it. Once I get things sorted I want to always have plants in veg and flower so every 8-10 weeks get bud. I use a lot for personal use for cronhs. Thanks for any help. New photos Monday. :). Also plant I left out in the light seems fine.

Ok so update on my veg room with single early miss auto in there for fun. Shown above. And my two random seeds in flower in below photo. They are at day 26 of 12-12 look small but should put on more weight I hope soon

420-magazine-mobile569602855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637990711.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1818898132.jpg

Changed a few things took the t5 out of the veg room and went all led to save a bit of electricity and heat. So don't need ac going 24 hrs a day. Wondering how the vegging plants will respond. Also my auto early miss is near harvest time. She has really filled out. She smells and looks great. I think only 5 percent Amber so best to harvest at like 50 percent ?

Some help needed. My vegging plants where looking great 3 days ago now they are drooping and a bit yellow or light green. The temps have dropped 20f as I took out a couple t5. But I put them back in to see if it helps. Any advice be great. Could it be over watering ?

420-magazine-mobile2027435563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile856496335.jpg

the limp looking purplish stems in your first pic may be P deficiency.

the dark veins on your leaves may be Mg deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom