First grow, not sure what is wrong, help

frostyMJbudEC

my plants have been growing healthy for almost 2 months now and then i come along and check them and see some breaks in the leaves that are new and on top im not sure what is wrong can anyone give me some insight?
potential_plant_issues_3.jpg
potential_plant_issues_1.jpg
potential_plant_issues_2.jpg

this last one im not sure but it looks like the leaves toward the vein is more yellowish but i could be wrong but the other 2 should be self explanatory.

i was actually wondering if i shouldve put this in the grow journal but i didnt want to cause an uproar...... anyhow, its miracle grow african violet soil mixed with jiffy seed starter, temp floats around 81 degrees, nutes are miracle gro liquid house plant food 8-7-6, unsure what the ph is im acquiring a tester as we speak and no idea what RH means, im new to this

RH is relative humidity. It looks and sounds like you're overfeeding. I won't get onto you about that brand, as some folks don't have access to better stuff, but if you're growing in fertilized soil (which you are), then it's too young to be feeding it further nutrients. I don't have any experience with MG, but from what I've heard, you don't need to feed them in MG for 4 or 5 weeks.

they are 2 months yes but they were transplanted only 8 days ago, in the beginning of my grow i had used soil that had fertilizer in it and it caused burn and most likely stunted the growth significantly, so u are probably right in the respect that i am over feeding them i will definitely just use plain water... lighting is 6 23w 6500k cfls in a 30 gallon rubbermaid tub

also the temp was way too high and that most likely stopped the growth all together so i changed the soil and added better ventilation and put them back and just hoped for the best and this is where they are now

back again with another issue i cant identify, i have switched to plain h2o but this one lower leaf continues to get worse im not sure what is and ive done some research to find out without asking here
20130228_003127.jpg

anyone know what is wrong here?

strain blue dream, FFOF/FFLW soil mix, nutes are FF grow bigwe have had high heat and humidity this past week so humidity is up to 85%
ok so this is actually from my second grow but i thought it was just stress from super cropping but its actual on a couple other plants of mine then i thought it was from over feeding, but they all got the same dosage of FF grow big,
june_28_2.jpg
can anyone help

thnx coke i was actually looking for these charts on here and was unsuccessful in finding them, im also looking at the sticky for problems and am having no luck in finding the problem just yet

yea i flushed them 2 days ago and they look like they have progressively been getting worse

im not sure my pH meter is in .5 intervals and stops at 7.0 but im not sure if its at 6.8, buts not at 6.5 for sure i need to get a pH solution to test the probe for its accuracy

Back
Top Bottom