First grow with LED

mikedled

i just started my first grow. its a 4x4x7 sunhut tent. i currently have 2 135 watt led ufo's and a diamond series 150w w/ 10w cree leds. right now i have 2 autoflowers and 6 clones under those lights. one of the autoflowers is 3 weeks into flower. while the clones are 10 days into flowering. one of the clones roots didnt grow into the soil and hasnt grown at all. im confused on why that happened while the other clones are extremely healthy. heres a photo of the setup right now.

what temperature and humidity % should i aim for in my tent?

Temp 28-35 degrees Celsius
Humidity During veg up to 65-70%
" " " " Flower lower in so it doesn't go much over 55 , this will help to prevent mould aswell as, show more characteristics of the plant , basically taper down the humidity and the temps towards the last 6 weeks of flowering - some plants respond better than others with this method, some finish quicker others slightly longer, and some may take on a whole new appearance to the bud structure and colour.

;)

Temp 28-35 degrees Celsius
Humidity During veg up to 65-70%
" " " " Flower lower in so it doesn't go much over 55 , this will help to prevent mould aswell as, show more characteristics of the plant , basically taper down the humidity and the temps towards the last 6 weeks of flowering - some plants respond better than others with this method, some finish quicker others slightly longer, and some may take on a whole new appearance to the bud structure and colour.

;)

28-35 degrees Celsius is a little warm without co2 enrichment. Plants grow best at a steady 25 degrees C... And during flower I would say try and keep humidity as low as possible with plenty of air movement.

Back
Top Bottom