First Indoor Grow tent Help

UnknownKoi

i Have A Few Questions About Supplies And Other Stuff , Im going to be using a Reflective Grow Tent With Led Lights For my First Grow.

1. What is the purpose of The Carbon Filter ?

2. How Can i Get Fresh Air into the Tent ?

3. When i Place a Fan in the Tent Should it blow directly on the Plants ?

4. I want to use feminized AutoFlower Seeds , But What should be my Light Schedule Thru Each Stage ?

5. Lastly , Does Anyone Know a Good Grow tent Setup i Could Possibly go By ;D

:thanks:

i Have A Few Questions About Supplies And Other Stuff , Im going to be using a Reflective Grow Tent With Led Lights For my First Grow.

4. I want to use feminized AutoFlower Seeds , But What should be my Light Schedule Thru Each Stage ?

5. Lastly , Does Anyone Know a Good Grow tent Setup i Could Possibly go By ;D There are many out there.

:thanks:

Mainly for smells and aromas.

any kind of Ducted fan with 0 Light leaks. ;)

Try and not put the fan directly on plants, rather blow it in a corner or side and let bounce the plants leaves around. Also place it lower to the ground if possible to get air under & up through the girls.

Never used them friend....???

There are many out there. Pick one that works best for your Space & $.:circle-of-love:

Hey just a tip on your Auto's, the light schedule recomended for your strain can normally be found on the site or in the shop that you got your seeds from. I use Auto's and have found that you can start them on a hard push at the begining even leaving them on 24/7 (but watch the temp) Later when they're about to go into say the 3-4 week stage give them anything between 14-18 hours light. This will greatly boost your yield. Hope this helps anyone out there.

Hi there Unknownkoi

I see you have posted a few times, so this is a bit of a belated welcome to the site =)
ill try to answer as best i can for you =)

To remove the smell from the air you vent out of your property, this is exclusivly for stealth.

if you have the money, you should have an air intake (either from the great outdoors or elsewhere in your house if the outdoor air is too cold) and an air out pipe with the carbon filter. you should be able to vent the air fairly quickly by using fans both in and out. fresh air should come in at the bottom of the tent and leave at the top. If you have no way to use ducting (money e.t.c) just remember to have a low hole for air in and a high one for air out (thermodynamics will take care of the rest as best it can)

House fans use inside a grow tent have 2 distinct and seperate uses, firstly they can be placed strategicaly to improve airflow everywhere, secondly fans that rotate are used directly on the plants to create heavy movement and then rest to stimulate the thickening of stems (plants that are not stressed by air or other deliberate methods will have thinner trunks and more often than not cant support a heavy flowering)

The great thing about autos is that you do not need to worry so much about lights. you still need to consider the different spectrums i.e 6500k for veg 2700k for flower, but you can go anywhere between 12 and 24/7...i highly reccomend reading the threads about growth in the dark. i reccomend a good 8 hours sleep for our babies whatever species. plants DO use stored energy much better when they are not busy photosynthing ;)

Nope, who wants to waste money buying a grow tent, when you can have the joy and satisfaction of building a home for your babies personally. few golden rules to follow. make it sturdy, keep it clean, dull white reflectives beat all (see hotspots threads).

im a cheap ass i just use camping survival blankets as reflectors.

best of luck with your grow, hope to see a grow journal from you =)

Back
Top Bottom