Hey, need advice about LED lights

ElfonWeed

Hello folks , I'm reading here a lot and study a lot from you all , doing great job !
I need help in choosing a right LED light for me .

The size of the makeshift tent
Width, 70 cm, height 1.40 m. 2 pots of 22 liters.
For now there is a lamp, ufo led 90w * 1.

I'm growing 2 pots of Jackherrer x White Widow (you can see on picture 3 , but the little one is growing really slow and only 2 started to flowering like 2 weeks ago).

I'm after one successful growth with this light bulb that i still use:

8d40408abf3360a56cf6c2802f4ffbcb.jpg

cc1a1853ab32c1a1ddbd922c71765c28.jpg

Debating LED lights, the following link:

NEW - Diamond Series LEDs - Extreme 3w LED Technology - Advanced LED Grow Lights

new diamond of advanced 100w led lights, all LED 3w. The cost is 395 dollars, with shipping costs $ 100 (not including customs'll have to pay):

I would be happy if you tell me which LED is recommended if there is a better one LED that you can recommend I'd be happy too!

The budget is $ 400, but it is important that it not be something big and too monstrous to what already exists in the tent (the ufo90w led)

Thank you all and good weekend everyone!

Welcome to :420:

It's always nice having a new face around here!

This post will help you upload your photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If you're looking for a QUALITY LED, from a reputable company, I'd suggest looking at the sponsor list: Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

420 Magazine has not one, but multiple companies that sell a lot of different LED lights, and I guarantee you'll find one that fits your grow, your budget, and being a sponsor, you can be sure the companies are 100% legit, and will stand behind the products they sell. Some of the sponsors have actually been here for YEARS, and have the best reputation with their products and customer service.

And I'm not just saying this to blow smoke.. their lights have been featured in several grows by our own members, and have PROVEN results.

I can't recommend just one light though, every single one of our sponsors makes a solid light, and that's part of why I don't have one yet... I can't choose which one to buy, so I'm watching grow journals now, seeing these LED lights kick ass, and perform on par, and sometimes even BETTER than HPS and MH lights.

Back
Top Bottom