First Grow

if you just use some frozen 20oz water bottles 1 at a time, but keep 4 or 5 frozen.
Drop it in there and check it after a few hours, replace with new frozen 1 and repeat.
this of course is only needed if your bucket is becoming noticeably warm.

Another solution would be to find a decent timer that will do intervals of a say 5 minutes or less. This allows you to turn your pump on inside the bucket for 30 minutes or even an hour and then shut off for 5 minutes to cool down.

thanks ill try both

"low stress technique" basically you tie (or in my case i use clothes hangers) and get the top cola lower than the side branches, this will redistribute growth hormones in your plant and force the side branches to think they're colas, end result is a bush with many colas as opposed to a christmas tree shape with one main cola.

is it kinda the same as super crop ??

so over the weekend my big plant went and grew some balls sad day. i put it outback i personally didnt want to kill it had it for some time so ill let the elements do it for me. on the good side my clones are still standing up and i transplanted the other girls .....

09810.jpg
0969.jpg
0959.jpg
09412.jpg
0978.jpg

one of my clones started roots this makes me happy hopefully they will all get some soon so i can start flowering

good to hear, it sure does suck to grow from seed sometimes

it does suck but i changed my water for the clones last night and woke up to 4 more plants that grew roots how long do u think i should leave them in the clone bucket before i put them in soil????

it does suck but i changed my water for the clones last night and woke up to 4 more plants that grew roots how long do u think i should leave them in the clone bucket before i put them in soil????

for soil your goona want 2 put them in there within 4-5 days after theyve gotten roots no more! or else its goona be hard to bury them long hairy suckers down in the dirt. Another hint try to get them buried right down to the last set of leaves u left on there so they can support themselves off the humidity from the soil. :) good luck

for soil your goona want 2 put them in there within 4-5 days after theyve gotten roots no more! or else its goona be hard to bury them long hairy suckers down in the dirt. Another hint try to get them buried right down to the last set of leaves u left on there so they can support themselves off the humidity from the soil. :) good luck

agreed, bury them as deep as possible, the stem that's buried will grow even more roots!:grinjoint::)

Back
Top Bottom