Hey, tell me about this ice water. You sure about that? How cold tho? Im not sure about watering my ladies with ice cold water... Please elaborate more dude. Im at the end of 5th week now.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@Mondstern. I did some research and it causes shock to the plant and brings out some colors. I look at it the same as brining in cool air toward the end. I'd wait one more week then try. I am also going to dry the plant before harvest. I've heard this causes more resin

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@Mondstern. I did some research and it causes shock to the plant and brings out some colors. I look at it the same as brining in cool air toward the end. I'd wait one more week then try. I am also going to dry the plant before harvest. I've heard this causes more resin

Nice. I will try it with my last flush later on. I think mine is a bit slow so, perhaps not at week 7. If not week 8 then week 9. Or even week 10. Hahaha expecting lots of yield.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1456420718.jpg

Here is my forest, haha. I'm hoping to pull away a good size yield. These are 7' tall btw. Love this!

420-magazine-mobile2050497865.jpg

Just added this to the mix; UVB light...should be interesting

Thanks @improvise! I'll be adding some more photos this weekend. Put some new girls in there and they are just about to start week 3.

420-magazine-mobile139312035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1815301344.jpg

First is GG#4 and Second is Crippled Rhino. Threw them in the tent with the ladies about 3 weeks ago.

All plants are using Vermicrop Organics and vermibrix for molasses.

420-magazine-mobile1142263620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2069009374.jpg

It'll be day 56 this Sat and I was planning on cutting down. Does anyone have any opinions on waiting or cutting? Trichs are looking good, with lots of cloudy. I'm going to see if the next 5 days cause any additional weight. If they look they are still swelling, I will prob let go another week...

420-magazine-mobile2001428846.jpg

About 2 weeks out from harvest...I thought I had to chop early, but I'll be able to let them go. Excited for the final cut.

420-magazine-mobile969770490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile848866382.jpg

For your viewing pleasure! Getting close to harvest...seeing lots of weight stacking on all 4 strains...the GG are starting to tip over, so I'll be tying some up soon

Man Alive! Bigvin your a natural well deserved first toke first grow your own what a Buzzzzzz remember it well meself and can find no words at minute to describe the feeling, i dont mean the quality smoke flavour high and that. i mean i dont have to do the old run around shit stuff shit deals undesiarable people you have to interact with all gone COZ home grown like tomatoes neeps n turnip. tatties and the like are are always better Home Grown no shit. look forward to pre harvest pic and maybe reply to this after alls done. bit ranting there soz looking lush. regards

Man Alive! Bigvin your a natural well deserved first toke first grow your own what a Buzzzzzz remember it well meself and can find no words at minute to describe the feeling, i dont mean the quality smoke flavour high and that. i mean i dont have to do the old run around shit stuff shit deals undesiarable people you have to interact with all gone COZ home grown like tomatoes neeps n turnip. tatties and the like are are always better Home Grown no shit. look forward to pre harvest pic and maybe reply to this after alls done. bit ranting there soz looking lush. regards

Thank you! Lots and lots of reading and being around some amazing grows and growers. These are not easy plants to grow, but if you do the research it is so rewarding! Haha, I am stoked to get these cured, it will be such an accomplishment. I'll keep posting pics this weekend.

420-magazine-mobile1605209991.jpg

After checking my trichomes on my GG today, looks like 95% cloudy and 5% amber...I'm going to be chopping on down today. The GSC will be next, but I will let those go until mid next week and then chop. And finally, my rudeboi OGs will take the longest and they still have another 2 weeks...ill post pics as I go today, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom