420-magazine-mobile1903973182.jpg

420-magazine-mobile216069614.jpg

420-magazine-mobile565939245.jpg

Decided to cut the GG today after looking at the trichs...The others will come down soon too...had some mites come say hi on my Rudeboi's....I'll update as i finish harvest

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile480777716.jpg

420-magazine-mobile60097185.jpg

420-magazine-mobile97125596.jpg

Here is a pic what is left...
I have my rude bois, which have about 1-2 weeks left (I might push them out) just see how much these swell. Already have colas the size of liter bottles.
Then I have my crippled rhino, looking very very nice. And I got a small plant from a buddy I just decided to through into bloom. Not very big, but will be dank GG, better than the strain I just grew (this cut is already covered in trichs).
Will update more as I go. And hopefully will be manicuring some bud this weekend

420-magazine-mobile409093332.jpg

Harvested and manicuring the Glue. Came out to about 250grams. A little disappointed, was hoping for 400 grams, but I see where mistakes were made. I will be adjusting this next grow. Still need to finish harvesting GSC and rude bois will come down first week of Nov. Fun, but a lot of work!!! Still love it ;)

420-magazine-mobile1841362074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1782674764.jpg

So took down the GG and GSC from hanging for about 5-7 days. They are crispy on the outside, but still a little moist on the inside. I am placing into a paperback to help wick more of the moisture away, then turkeys in about 3 days. Rude bois coming down next and those babies are looking huge. Stay tuned

420-magazine-mobile383630781.jpg

Rude boi .

420-magazine-mobile999083911.jpg

Crippled rhino .

420-magazine-mobile476692966.jpg

Gorilla glue #4 (diff cut from my last harvest). .

420-magazine-mobile588107471.jpg

Rude boi OG just swelling up nicely!

420-magazine-mobile1002521363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile822224827.jpg

Crippled rhino showing some awesome autumn colors

Beautiful first grow man! Love the variety. I'll bet it smells delicious in there.
I really think those uvb lights do the trick. I notice a decent increase in trichs on the areas where i have used it tho i have to say, leds (in my opinion) really drive up trichome production in general also.
I use a lot of the same techniques you do and have wanted to try a few(like the cold water shock) and its nice to see them used and successful.
I really appreciate you sharing your grow, bro, and look forward to seeing more.

Nice job man, how's the flavour and aroma of the GSC? .

Thank you! Since these are mostly an outdoor greenhouse, with LED supplemental, the GSC is very dark and has a rich taste. The smell is earthy with a fruity pine. I'll post some pics of it soon. I just cut my rude bois the other night too. I'll post pics of those as well.

Up with hope, down with dope!

Beautiful first grow man! Love the variety. I'll bet it smells delicious in there.
I really think those uvb lights do the trick. I notice a decent increase in trichs on the areas where i have used it tho i have to say, leds (in my opinion) really drive up trichome production in general also.
I use a lot of the same techniques you do and have wanted to try a few(like the cold water shock) and its nice to see them used and successful.
I really appreciate you sharing your grow, bro, and look forward to seeing more.

Ya, the UVB seemed to help with the potency. I'm just about to set up my next grow. I have a journal going. I started these from seed, and I am going to try a SCROG. We will see! Thanks for the comments, this is such a fun hobby.

Thank you! Since these are mostly an outdoor greenhouse, with LED supplemental, the GSC is very dark and has a rich taste. The smell is earthy with a fruity pine. I'll post some pics of it soon. I just cut my rude bois the other night too. I'll post pics of those as well.

That'd be great man! I'll be waiting then ahahah

Back
Top Bottom