First grow

TREVOR W

hello it my first time growing indoors
my space is 33x44 6 feet tall
lighting 1 300w led and 1 300w ufo i have four autos the temp is sittin at around 76 77
is the light good for that space

can you use 20 20 20 for veg stage and 15 30 15 for flower
they are in a soilless mix argo g6

50 watts/square foot or meter as measured by draw from the socket is about average. Your 300 W LED is only pulling 130+ WATTS from the socket. If the UFO is also LED, then you're putting out about 240 - 250 watts total. You can supplement with a few 23 Watt CFLs in both daylight and soft white to give you that extra 40+ watts, and provide more variety of wavelength. I do this myself with satisfying results.

As for your lighting schedule, there are only 24 hours in a day, not 60. Anything over, say 13 hours a day daylight (or the gaslight schedule) will keep your plants in veg. For flower, you switch to 12/12, and may, if you wish, gradually reduce the "ON" time to about 10 as the flowers mature.

I believe he was asking about the npk ratios of his nutrients ? I cant answer that question as i would only be guesstimating but i would have thought you wouldve been better off with higher N ratios in comparison to P and K for the grow. Not sure about bloom ratios though

Lighting is all about usage. If your trying to cover the whole grow space, maybe add more light like AKgramma said. If you just want a couple plants in there, then you have enough light. 1 lux = 1 lumen per sq foot.

I believe he was asking about the npk ratios of his nutrients ? I cant answer that question as i would only be guesstimating but i would have thought you wouldve been better off with higher N ratios in comparison to P and K for the grow. Not sure about bloom ratios though

A balanced Nutrient Fertilizer would be perfectly fine for VEG as an all around N-P-K (20-20-20)
Using 15-30-15 would also be fine for FLOWER.

Although a choice if buying would be one thats higher in Nitrogen, say 10-5-5. For FLOWER you would want the 5-10-10 typically. These are examples not exact ratios!

Marijuana is a flowering foliage plant, keep the leaves happy and you will be happy. Feed based on plant needs, not what the chart on the bottle or website says.

Personally, waiting until the plant shows symptoms of needing feeding before adding anything is my style.
I started with a two part grow and a two part bloom, and a micro and calmag, and had great results.

I put this answer in your original post yesterday...lolool...Might be a little underpowered on the lights(according to true watts)...but not bad...your nute numbers indicate a big box store style of nutrients..like miraclegro or equivalent...lots will say TABOO, but it can be done...start out only mixing at 1/4 what package directions state...You don't say the medium your growing in(I'm assuming soil...if so...what kind)...also ventilation??...You should start a journal and you'll find you will get more help...go to journals page and click on how to start a journal link...cheerz...h00k...Oh!...also Welcome to ...:420:

Back
Top Bottom