first harvest

apaknad

just joined the forum. got my first harvest from ebb/gro and was quite pleased considering i did alot of things wrong. used two different types of plants(don't do it). quality from the clones was very good. i have a question about the gro system before starting next batch. how does one clean the system?:bongrip:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

I clean my system with CLR, (Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover) made for bathrooms, and rinse it with vinegar.

Hi apaknad, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
You have just met one of our best. Roseman, a very helpful dude.
:thanks: for joining the friendliest 420 site on the net.
Happy to here you are done well with your first grow. A notch in your belt, now it starts to go better and better. :grinjoint:
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 contests.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

thanx everyone for your support and input. i have some pics if i can find my camera. also can you save the hydroton or do you have to repurchase new material?

Back
Top Bottom