First Journal & Grow

Great thanks for the reply. I'm hoping I can harvest by June 19 but looking at the rate of growth I'm not sure if they will be ready. May have to have my brother in law come n water them while I'm gone for the week. I was hoping to dry them while I was gone the week lol

You can flip at any time you have true leaves on a photoperiod plant. The plants will double to triple their size in the two to three weeks after you flip. You need to gauge when to flip, considering the size and height of your grow area.

Ideally you are training your plants sideways so the nodes take up all the space at one height. Then flip to 12/12 and let them grow up.

I was watching a journal where the guy did 12/12 from seed and it got to a decent size considering.
So I should start training now..I have about the nodes I believe..I was going to fim at 4-5 nodes and start training than

Well again it depends on how much time you want to veg. I’m on my first grow but I topped mine between node 2 and 3 and used the quad lining method for most of them. I found that the white widows are fairly bushy and I think I would just top the 5th node then start training out the two new main nodes to the side. I found the 2-3 topping to be hard on them but they recovered. Once I had the plants the shape I wanted I flipped to 12/12.

If you are more worried about cropping out on time than quantity you can just flip when you need to.
27FA20B5-5FB4-4433-BB9A-A435D1FBDEF6.jpeg
AAAE5929-6BBB-4316-81C2-44BFDF2D2716.jpeg

Well again it depends on how much time you want to veg. I’m on my first grow but I topped mine between node 2 and 3 and used the quad lining method for most of them. I found that the white widows are fairly bushy and I think I would just top the 5th node then start training out the two new main nodes to the side. I found the 2-3 topping to be hard on them but they recovered. Once I had the plants the shape I wanted I flipped to 12/12.

If you are more worried about cropping out on time than quantity you can just flip when you need to.
27FA20B5-5FB4-4433-BB9A-A435D1FBDEF6.jpeg
AAAE5929-6BBB-4316-81C2-44BFDF2D2716.jpeg
Great Ty. I FIM my bigger one tonight. The other one will have to wait. It's only had about 2 nodes it has been really slow!

So both plants have been fined but I think they may have nitrogen toxicity from the very dark green leaves. Can anyone tell? If they do how do I reverse this. Just water flushes? They are 6 weeks old today as well!!

Attachments

• DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    483.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    498.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    457.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    485.8 KB · Views: 26
So exciting lol. I'm hoping to get another fim or 2 in before switching to a 12/12. They are 6 weeks from seed as of yesterday im thinking either 3 more weeks in veg before switching.

Back
Top Bottom