First outdoor grow

They must be sativa plants to grow that high, it is nice to have stuff laying around that you can reuse, cuts down on expenses. This is my first grow so I had to buy everything but next year I wont have to by anything maybe some pH down and one bottle of micro nutes. Lokking forward to seeing those plants fully grown. Good luck.

They must be sativa plants to grow that high, it is nice to have stuff laying around that you can reuse, cuts down on expenses. This is my first grow so I had to buy everything but next year I wont have to by anything maybe some pH down and one bottle of micro nutes. Lokking forward to seeing those plants fully grown. Good luck.

Im a big fan of indicas but no doubt a hybred. I took a blue dream clone and few others and crossed with an OG male I had from a bag of killer bud. But no telling. I did this breeding purposely my first yard grow 4-5yrs ago. Im kinda seeing what I got this year. Ive given them names like.... SHY(smelly, huge, yield) and BBB (big bad and beautiful) from their characteristics when bred. We shall see!! Im happy i can do this in my yard and taking advantage this year! God Bless America!!

Freakin' awesome 4Dutchess make sure you give us a taste, yield and high review when this is harvested and cured. This is definitely something I would be interested in. How exactly do you cross two different kinds? I am new at this but will be keeping at it.

Freakin' awesome 4Dutchess make sure you give us a taste, yield and high review when this is harvested and cured. This is definitely something I would be interested in. How exactly do you cross two different kinds? I am new at this but will be keeping at it.
You take the male of 1 and pollinate a female of another and the seeds you get will be your cross breed.

What constitutes the next generation, any difference in taste or high or only the growth?
The next generation would be if you took a male and female from that set and pollinated again. I think they consider it a stabilized strain after the 3rd generation. And as far as I have read the only difference is rate of growth.

Me too, read and watch many videos make notes as with my short term memory loss I reread and rewatch and ask the same questions more then once yo try and retain the info. Has the things you have tried worked out good for you? Hoe about FIMing? I tried it but wasn't sure if it was turning out so I let it grow and topped those plants.

Me too, read and watch many videos make notes as with my short term memory loss I reread and rewatch and ask the same questions more then once yo try and retain the info. Has the things you have tried worked out good for you? Hoe about FIMing? I tried it but wasn't sure if it was turning out so I let it grow and topped those plants.
FIM I think was unsuccessful for me. I think I hit it too high. But it didn't kill the plant so it turned out alright. As for other plants pollinating cannabis. I think it's just cannabis. It's like how you can cross breed certain flowers but not others. Or like breeding a dog with a cat.

Breeding outside you wouldn't know what you are ending up with would you? Unless you only had the two types out there that you were breeding? Is it possible for something else to pollinate it besides cannabis? What happens then?

Its a crap shoot that someone else dosent have a male somewhere close.
Im sure only cannabis can only pollinate cannabis.
When you breed expect everything to go to seed
Again, Im no expert and its a hope for the best attitude!

Okay I got ya. I wasn't sure about my FIM'ing and was late getting started so I didn't have much time to screw around but I was looking the other day and I think it might have been successful. I will try to remember to check next time I go to inspect them. I was wondering about the breeding thing, so the two you were breeding you would have to keep separate from any other different cannabis plants, so you know the correct breeding took place. Thank God Dogs can't breed with cats...lol

True dat 4Duchess, so all you get is seeds on everything within a certain distance unless inside? So how do they come up with feminized seeds and why doesn't a male cause them to just produce seeds or do they? Sorry for all the question guys. I have got to stop thinking for a while.:thanks:

Exactly. Separate to know for sure. As for feminized seeds you have to have at least 2 females. You have to either allow or coerce at least 1 female to hermaphrodite and produce pollen and fertilize another female. Because the plant that produced polled started out as a female all of the pollen DNA is female and pollinates a female plant all of the seeds produced will have female dna.

Back
Top Bottom