First photo run: Day 22 of flower

Vinny133

Have only grown autos before this run. Wondering if they are looking normal for day 22 of flower. Hoping some of you more experienced photo growers would have a look and tell me what you think?
Thanks for taking the time.
EC030DC1-DC36-4BEF-9786-610D94347D55.jpeg
Bottom right - White Widow (Canuk Seeds)
Bottom left - Wedding Cake (Canuk Seeds)
Top right - Grandaddy Purple (Blimburn Seeds)
Top left - Gorilla Glue #4 (Blimburn Seeds)

All in 3 gallon pots , coco with 20% perlite, fed with Gaia Green Organic dry amendments with a touch of Botanicare Pure Blend Tea. Crecer Lighting’s PanthrX Mini (320 watt), Vivosun 4x4 tent, AC Infinity Cloudline T6 and a 12 inch oscillating fan . Temps mid 70’s, RH around 60%.

From first buds showing on first plant. About 7 days after flip. Not exactly sure when to start counting as I’ve read both opinions. All 4 popped up from coco within 24 hours of planting so I would say all same age.

Well, I think I lean towards the idea of first visual sign of buds. From what I have read, it takes some time for the plant to acknowledge then adapt to the sudden light schedule change which doesn’t happen overnight. In my case , it was about 7 days after the flip that I saw buds forming on the first plant. Now having said that, I’m no scientist, just a retired fire fighter with sleep issues but it makes sense to me.

In the commecial industry we only grow photos where I work and we count from day 1 which is actually the day right after the first 12hr period of dark that looks closer to our day 30 here's a picture of day 21 or what we consider 21 i don't know if everyone counts the same but hope this helps.

Attachments

• 20200930_135029.jpg
    20200930_135029.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 102
In the commecial industry we only grow photos where I work and we count from day 1 which is actually the day right after the first 12hr period of dark that looks closer to our day 30 here's a picture of day 21 or what we consider 21 i don't know if everyone counts the same but hope this helps.
Makes sense, thanks for weighing in.

Back
Top Bottom