First script and new to Cannabis, guidence needed

JadeSpawn

I just got my first script last month so i been medicating for a month now. My conditions are Degenirative Disc Desease, depresion and sleeping issues among others.

I tried smoking it but it dont last long enough to realy help pluse i dont like iritation it casuses on my throught. So this month i got some oil made from Banana Kush trimmings from my local dispensory. I put them in 00 gel caps and took one last night. It did help with the minor and constant pains and relaxed my body some, however i didnt get the heady high i would get from smoking it. Unfortunatly i didnt help much for the headachs and sleeping issue and i wasnt in any better mood than normal like with smoking it.

Do you guys thing i might not be getting enough of it that i should take 2 pills instead of just one or just stay wiht the one a day.

Maybe consider one then another in 2-4 hours.
That my help give you more relief with less chances of over medicating.

Did you heat the oil to convert it into THC? Was it heated in its making process, this maybe the reason for no head relief.
You should inquire this info at the place of procurement.
You should look into the process of mixing it with an oil then lightly heating it then putting it into the caps.
They also should be able to recommend a prep method, these are also here on site.

Good Luck
Medical Need

Thanks MedicalNeed, yea i asked bout how it was made, and told them how i planed to use it by just putting the oil in a gel cap. They told me that would be ok.

Well just now before this reply i took 2 gel caps before i saw your post. guess we will see how it works out. My thoughts were that the ratio of thc to oil was a bit low so more would be required than just one pill.

Now for my next question how do i keep my house from smelling while im filling the gel caps. i was thinking of making one of them DIY scrubbers and just putting it in the middle of the room for a while. Any thoughts or sugestions?

Thanks MedicalNeed for the info. ill check that link out and see if i can get any of it localy. Just to note im not growing as of yet so i just want to control the oder of the oil making and the smoke so i dont have to go out back where everyone can see me, but wife cant stand the smell so its more for her sake realy.

Well last night i did take 2 of them 00 gel caps filled with the oil i got, and it did the trick i was pain free headach free and in a good mood. The best part was that i didnt get that time laps or other affects that would slow me down. i just felt good over all.

My Wife and my agree that the oil was probly week to begin with so in the future we are making preporations to make my own with only quality materials. Now just need to make sure i get the oder issue taken care of before i close myself in my back room to make it :reading420magazine:

I see, well sleep is prefered :cheer: . but my wife and i settled on one cap during day and two at night. which leaves me pain free yet still functional :cheesygrinsmiley:

cool i love oil i just made some rubbing alcohol since i cant use a tint because i dont use liquer whats so ever im even scared of trying to evaprate it then use an way any have any idea on these rubing alcohol mixs ive done a olive oil rubbin mix worked pretty good being olive oil absorbes quick any idea please let me know am i on the rite track i was thinking some kind of lotion or glycerin but from what i know that pulls moistuer to the surface would it be better absorbed with the olive oil or just straigth rubbing alcohol

I haven't used such things, but there are products that are small tubes that you exhale your smoke through to control the odor. I have been told that they work.

You might look into a vaporizer. The smell is less as there is no actual combustion, only heating. And in controlling the temperature, you can control the affects as the different substances in cannabis vaporize at different temperatures. I used to have a little chart that stated what the temperatures were for each, but have since lost it. Perhaps someone has the information and would be willing to post it if you are interested.

Good luck and your wife is to be commended for allowing you (well, you know what I mean, lol) to try cannabis for your problems.

sure is, iv decided that smoking it is not for me. but the main smell i want to take care of is when i make the oil or work with it to put in the capsules. The smell kinda makes my wife sick.

Back
Top Bottom