California scripts limits, and how to use them

KarlJay

I just got my California script today. They told me it was good for 12 non-mature plants OR 6 mature plants and something like 8oz on my person.

[they didn't tell me the 30 plant script price on the phone, so I have to buy it later]

Ok, so what does this mean? If I have 12 non-mature plants and they go into flower or are ready to go into flower:

I have to kill 6 of them, and send 6 to flower...
or can I send 6 into flower and keep the other 6 in veg or 'donate' to the co-op.

I'm I wrong in how this works, is it 12 non-mature PLUS 6 mature. So when 6 move to flowering I can add 6 new clones?

Someone set me straight plz...

6 mature OR 12 immature. Once the 12 show their sex, you send the six females to flower and kill the six males. That's what the 12 immature is for - seedlings. Or, you grow 12 clones, choose the six strongest, send them to flower and kill the others. I HATE this part of the law. The same 4x4 space I would utilize for six plants, I could do 36 smaller plants in a SOG grow, but it's illegal. SMH

not sure if this helps my script in ca is for 75 plants of any stage and 6 lbs of dried bud. When i went thru this process. The doc told me to visit the dispensory near me and run it. he then told me when i come back next year we could increase it to a higher amount if i need it to be more. Wow I could not believe how this turned out.Having never done anything other than smoke. There is so much more to learn but it beats standing on line waiting to get in to a shop. All i can say is ask questions when you are in docs office. I feel you on the not telling you things part. I found out that I could have gotten a wallet card, instead of carrying around my 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper in a plastic sheet protector, for 20 bucks more. I will get it this year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom