Growing legal in california

roman510

My girl got her cannabis card and a growing certificate or permision wat ever it is. from a doctor. So i want to to know how many plants can she grow. She told me that doctir said she can grow up to 20 plants 6 mature and rest not mature.
IF SHE CAN ONLY GROW 6 WHAT CAN SHE DO TO GRW MORE THAN THAT. At least 10 mature. Not a professional grower so wont even get much of each plant.
One more thin she movin out her house so the quetion is can she have them at my house with the certificate? Only growing 4 at the moment :420:

The 215 law provides immunity for the CA penal code/ health and safety laws regarding growing and possessing pot. If she goes through and gets the county medical card with her recommendation, she has license to grow 6 plants mature.

The County medical card protects from arrest the recommendation provides an immunity defense in court.

Check your county DA website for their stipulation. As long as you can show that you are reasonably in compliance with that stipulation, no problems. The standard of care in CA is currently reason-ability based on need. So keep it small and keep it real.

I recommend keeping a journal of dosage, when,how much and its effects(does it relieve the symptom) and how long it lasts. This will be important in helping your lady and her doctor understand how well it is working for her, and if growing more than 6 mature plants is justified. It will cover your asses in the long run if you can present documented need. :peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom