Confusion on how many plants I can have.

RandyL

I'm in the Los Angeles area, and just got my MMJ card. The way I understand it, I can have 6 mature plants OR 12 immature plants, AND I can have 8 ounces of buds.

OK now, 12 immature plants obviously is plants that are growing. But since we grow to them to a specific point, aren't they are considered (for our purposes at least) to be immature right up until the day we harvest them? Then you cut them down, and there are 0 mature plants.

How do you have 6 mature plants............and then continue to have 6 mature plants? 6 females used for cloning? I wasn't planning on keeping females to be used only for cloning.

So with this in mind and the above guidelines, can I start growing 6 seedlings, or 12? I was thinking of starting with 6 and adding 6 more about 2 months afterwards. That way, there's never more than 6 that can be considered to be mature.

It's a little confusing.

Mature I believe legally refers to a flowering plant (I'll try to find a link to support this statement). Here's the actual law form ASA'a website > https://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/sb420-03.htm#amended guidelines. Look specifically at sec 11362.77 to see state minimums across the board for Cali. Some counties tolerate more but none can legally restrict patient to any # less than mandated by state law. A plant has reached sexual maturity once its reproductive organs develop, at least this is what I was thinking. Couldn't find much concrete defining the terms "mature" and "immature". Guess I'll look some more later on. Hope this helps for now. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom