First time grow setup

rojo

Yo need some help. This is my first grow ever. Indica grow. I have read grow journals, but still need som more information.

thinking of buying this tent setup
Secret Jardin 80x80x160cm 250w Kit | GorillaGrow - Vækst telte | Billigt

tent: 80x80x160CM

But got a few question:
- the light is 250w, can i go higher for better yields?
- how many plants? Thinking about 2-4
- scrog or just regular grow?
-light, LED / HPS or?
- something Else i should think about?

A 600 watt is minimum. A cooled hps reflector with hortilux light is great way to go. Scrog is nice. Being your first time go cheap and slow. You can get custom led later or talk to vendors on the board. First time I’d start with one or two plants. If you know for sure your gonna grow then research led vs hps and roll with it. Do you need extraction fans and timers and charcoal scrubbers ?

So i can use 600w hps in a 80cm x 80x160cm tent? No problem with heat?

Yes need extraction fans and timers and charcoal scrubbers. What size on the ventilation for my tent?

You could do 3 or 4 an air cooled reflector would be tight b. You have roughly 9 sq feet of area at 50 watts max per sq ft. 35 is ideal I think. So a 250 watt is right there. So .05 gram per watt puts at 125 grams per plant. Go up to 400 watts and it might be too much heat and light. ;)

How much is 3.775,00 in usd????
Gorilla tents are good and that looks like a starter kit made of pretty quality products.
however you would pay a lot less if you just piece all of those items separately. If you want absolute quality and a tent that will last 15 years get the gorilla.or get a vivosun tent for 300 dollars less etc. just buy mid grade quality instead of vanguard top of the line for your first grow

In that space you’d do better with one plant and just train it into a monster. It’s only 2’x2’.
Or you could 4 small plants like 1-3 gallon pots

Around 350 USD! Maybe i should by them separately. Do you think the extraction fan/ventilation in that kit is good enough to remove the heat and smell?

edit: do i need different lightning?

Less heat with led but not air cooled. Two 300 viparspectra would do at 175.00 usd. But 250 hps in a cool tube or hood would be fine. That fan looks ok but the ac infinity fans at 150 usd is such tight b. It’s got a humidistat and thermometer built in with 10 fan speeds.

I just realized that’s a Jardin tent. No that kit is not tight b. I know it seems handy that it’s all ready to go but it costs a lot more too. Don’t buy a kit you will learn nothing and pay extra.

get 4x4 tent. The 6 inch ac infinity fan .600 watt Eye hortilux Bulbs with reflector. Cost about 500 usd. You will be ahead of the game. Then you just need flex tube and a carbon filter for another 100 and a quality fan or two . 350 dollars more but way more space and potential and quality everything. I used to use a squirrel cage fan on bottom of tent on the outside blowing conditioned air in. Then the fan would control temp and humidity.

How much is 3.775,00 in usd????
Gorilla tents are good and that looks like a starter kit made of pretty quality products.
however you would pay a lot less if you just piece all of those items separately. If you want absolute quality and a tent that will last 15 years get the gorilla.or get a vivosun tent for 300 dollars less etc. just buy mid grade quality instead of vanguard top of the line for your first grow
I'm also ordering vivosun 48x48x80 tents my buddy has a mars hydro 5x5 its a pretty good tent also

Thank you!

I cant go bigger than 80cm x 80cm x 160 cm because of space.

So space is an issue. Is financing an issue?

you have a 2’x2’ square 5’ tall.
mare you trying to grow fire? Good top notch weed? Or are You just trying to get a good batch to hold you off for awhile?
If you are trying to grow fire get an affordable tent ( or a high quality legacy for your grandchildren) a 250 watt cool tube ( or contact one of the led vendors on this site) and all the rest of the stuff I mentioned. Alright look here . You could buy a fan for 100 usd , buy a power switched humidistat and thermostat for 25 a piece and have like 8 wires in total or buy the ac infinity fan.your not going to get a decent fan for under 80 or 90 usd.the 4 inch model is all you need and it is around 100 usd I think. Keep them as low possible and maintain light distance at all times through the grow. Keep it 75ish degrees at all times . Don’t burn tips with nutrients. Don’t push the plants. I would flip to 12/12 light cycle at 6-8 inch tall . Research organic nutrients and research this site for quality seed vendors but above all .... have fun

So space is an issue. Is financing an issue?

you have a 2’x2’ square 5’ tall.
mare you trying to grow fire? Good top notch weed? Or are You just trying to get a good batch to hold you off for awhile?
If you are trying to grow fire get an affordable tent ( or a high quality legacy for your grandchildren) a 250 watt cool tube ( or contact one of the led vendors on this site) and all the rest of the stuff I mentioned. Alright look here . You could buy a fan for 100 usd , buy a power switched humidistat and thermostat for 25 a piece and have like 8 wires in total or buy the ac infinity fan.your not going to get a decent fan for under 80 or 90 usd.the 4 inch model is all you need and it is around 100 usd I think. Keep them as low possible and maintain light distance at all times through the grow. Keep it 75ish degrees at all times . Don’t burn tips with nutrients. Don’t push the plants. I would flip to 12/12 light cycle at 6-8 inch tall . Research organic nutrients and research this site for quality seed vendors but above all .... have fun

financing not an issue, only space. I only have a small apartment. Thinking about both, good batch to hold me off and top weed. Buying weed is not legal in my country you see, and i'm tired of buying shit of the streets. You can say that i want maximum profit of my grow space.

Yo need some help. This is my first grow ever. Indica grow. I have read grow journals, but still need som more information.

thinking of buying this tent setup
Secret Jardin 80x80x160cm 250w Kit | GorillaGrow - Vækst telte | Billigt

tent: 80x80x160CM

But got a few question:
- the light is 250w, can i go higher for better yields?
- how many plants? Thinking about 2-4
- scrog or just regular grow?
-light, LED / HPS or?
- something Else i should think about?
I got a gorilla tent it's the best no issues durable quility zippers and i have bought cheap lights and wish I would of just bought a good one from the begining , I got a budget led and it's amazing as a mechanic i think it's built very well with Samsung diodes ,

Back
Top Bottom