First time grow

indicagrower42020

Ok so its my first grow ever im really excited as I did a lot of research but still got more to do just like any apprentice. Well my goal with this post is:

I want to grow 3 pounds in a 6 x 6 area , description of my TO BE setup grow below:

*****I will show pictures of the whole setup/grow for better visual as soon as all my stuff I ordered online gets shipped here*****

I want to yield 3 pounds in a 6 x 6 area doing a soil grow inside a metal shed I am building, its already made just got to put it together when it comes in from shipping. Ill dremel out some holes in the thin metal for the the 2 intake fans but one set to exhaust (8") an my inline(6") ac infinity fans in a push pull setup. Of course the intake filter and carbon air filter for clean and ordorless air. Now my setup is a bit of a hybrid because its outside in so-cal where its been surprisingly nice an even temps(65-70 degrees farenheit) but im covered by 3 lemon trees that provide nice shade for my whole shed and the trees may even raise c02 levels since my intake will be there. That aside I will be trying to make the shed pretty air tight an the base was made of basic 2 x 4's for the framing and 2 sheets of ACX plywood for the flooring. I plan on using vinyl waterproof vinyl on the floor and then I need something to make the walls reflective either with silver foil like product or white film to reflect all the light. Ill be trying to get a super soil set up and mixed, and then really the rest is just:

tips/ideas/advice that any of you guys can give me to yield 3 pounds and for first time growers..I know im ambitious for the first try but I want high quality DANK DANK ass buds and 3 pounds. I did some research an found critical kush is a canidate for my grow.

So yeah I just was seeking answers to my question of how to yield 3 lbs of high grade dank buds and to do a review/grow journal... Stay tuned.

I need something to make the walls reflective either with silver foil like product or white film to reflect all the light.

Ill be trying to get a super soil set up and mixed, and then really the rest is just:

Check the HDepot for 4x8’ sheets of radiant barrier. It’s like $8 a sheet insulates your room too. It’s 1” styrofoam with a reflective (foil) side.

Use quality products with the below ratios, and you’ll be set. Keep in mind, this is for true organics. (You have to feed the microbes, not the plants)

My soil Mix:
Good base soil- Whole bag
Organic compost- 4 Qts
EW Castings- 4 Qts
Down to Earth Flower/Bloom- 1.25 Cps
Perlite- 5 qts
Great White Mica- 4 scoops

Here’s my tea brew recipe...

Or get some Fox Farm Ocean Forest or Root Organic... (a quality soil) and purchase some Mega Crop. Yields are high, and is super simple to use.
Just harvested this weekend. 1 plant.
E15C39E5-A1DB-49F3-88E8-BE80B5DEAC48.jpeg

Adam skip the miracle grow stuff find something from another company. Miracle grow is a Scotts brand they bring us goodies like round up. I would trust anything they sell. They are in bed with monsanto and by "in bed" they are partners in crime... literally. Its true they in court right now for poisoning people and the earth for greed. Liars cheaters stealers polluters and killers.

They should Go to jail and toss the keys in the riva, don't buy their crap please.

Adam skip the miracle grow stuff find something from another company. Miracle grow is a Scotts brand they bring us goodies like round up. I would trust anything they sell. They are in bed with monsanto and by "in bed" they are partners in crime... literally. Its true they in court right now for poisoning people and the earth for greed. Liars cheaters stealers polluters and killers.

They should Go to jail and toss the keys in the riva, don't buy their crap please.
Yeah I’m aware... that was my first soil build awhile back. I’m running MC this round with the last (third) pass using this soil. It’s going into the flower garden after harvest. Lol.

I prefer local compost, but at that point in time, it was the only small bag of “organic” compost I could find in a pinch. It was only 5 qts. worth in the entire mix.

Just needed the particular ingredients (bark,peat) to drop to pH in the soil mix.

I found out that Black Magic was a Scott’s product too.

Ok thank you guys for your response.. I decided to go with rdwc after all. I am using some quantum boards there 480 watts and cover 4 x 4 flowering and have the nice cree 660nm reds and uv (cant say brand name).. And exact same light except for 2 x 4 flowering space to make a total of 6 x 6 light coverage.. I think 2 pounds is reasonable to expect. I want to do rdwc just because of the vegetative state, I like how it vegges faster but id leave it in veg like it was a soil plant so I can get a good robust plant and then flower 2 plants to get at least 2 pounds dry weight

Ok so its my first grow ever im really excited as I did a lot of research but still got more to do just like any apprentice. Well my goal with this post is:

I want to grow 3 pounds in a 6 x 6 area , description of my TO BE setup grow below:

*****I will show pictures of the whole setup/grow for better visual as soon as all my stuff I ordered online gets shipped here*****

I want to yield 3 pounds in a 6 x 6 area doing a soil grow inside a metal shed I am building, its already made just got to put it together when it comes in from shipping. Ill dremel out some holes in the thin metal for the the 2 intake fans but one set to exhaust (8") an my inline(6") ac infinity fans in a push pull setup. Of course the intake filter and carbon air filter for clean and ordorless air. Now my setup is a bit of a hybrid because its outside in so-cal where its been surprisingly nice an even temps(65-70 degrees farenheit) but im covered by 3 lemon trees that provide nice shade for my whole shed and the trees may even raise c02 levels since my intake will be there. That aside I will be trying to make the shed pretty air tight an the base was made of basic 2 x 4's for the framing and 2 sheets of ACX plywood for the flooring. I plan on using vinyl waterproof vinyl on the floor and then I need something to make the walls reflective either with silver foil like product or white film to reflect all the light. Ill be trying to get a super soil set up and mixed, and then really the rest is just:

tips/ideas/advice that any of you guys can give me to yield 3 pounds and for first time growers..I know im ambitious for the first try but I want high quality DANK DANK ass buds and 3 pounds. I did some research an found critical kush is a canidate for my grow.

So yeah I just was seeking answers to my question of how to yield 3 lbs of high grade dank buds and to do a review/grow journal... Stay tuned.
You got this.

Back
Top Bottom