First Time Grower - 2 Plants - CFL Indoor

Vegging is basically just withholding the flower hormone from her. And it takes 12 hrs dark for that hormone to kick n. If you never give her 12hrs dark, your not gonna mess up any veg cycle.
Dont underestimate how big she gets when you switch to flower. Most plants doube or triple in size during the strecth phase of flower. :)

IMG_20130727_121714.jpg
IMG_20130727_131709.jpg

Shit. Thats the best i can do. My camera on my phpne sucks. I see little balls around the tips of the plant but crosshairsnear tthe bottom. Can i rip off the little balls? Or what. Idk what to do. If thats male it will makr the other one male. And i cant move it.

Ok Sinc I cant see it Ill give you my opinion based on what you hav said.
If you see balls, you can try to pull them off but if its a true male, it doesnt matter. It wont bud.
If its a female plant going hermie, then you can try to pinch em all and save the buds you can.
If it is male, it wont turn another plant male. Ever. It can make seeds in all your buds, but its not gonna chang the sex of another flower. Stress due to lighting and whatnot cause hermies. As well as genetics.

If its 100% male and you dont want seeds---off wih his head. Leave the other to see if its female.

Without a pic I cant tell if its male or not. Try taking a pic in focus from farther away, then crop and enlarge it if possible. Id hate for you to kill a plant because the pic is blurry...
:goodluck:

What do you mean by pinch them all. Pinch the seeds? And i am pretty sure its a hermy. Im like 85 percent sure. I know buds are made up of thousands of hairs. And it looks like a bunch of hairs on the very top . And the next few leaves its like little balls with like 5 seeds in them and near the bpttom theres cross hairs

A female hermie plant will have buds and balls. Eventually th balls open up and release pollen to fertilize the hairs. You can try to cut off the balls before they open but BE CAREFUL becasue if you burst them, pollen escapes. But Ive looked at your gallery pics as well and I have no idea if its hermie or female or male. I wish I could be of more help sir. :sorry:

a hermaphrodite cannabis plant will have both pistils and male pollen sacks. i would get rid of the plant if it is a hermaphrodite.

here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

here is are the early female pre flowers

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom