First time grower with questions

yeild per plant

• Total voters

stonerm4n

Hello everone can some one help me out here i want an estimate of how mub cannabis i produce if i do grow the folling:
I will grow 6 plant-
4 of these strains-Herbies Mobile-under 2 600watts hps with 6 weeks vegativ and 8 weeks flowering i will also be super cropping the plantalso-

Also i will be growing 2 of the same strain u der one hydrogrow 1200wats led and use the same method as the one above.

I know i didnt includ evertying but can some one give me some nutritent to use for waterin the plant.
thanks

What nutrients do you have available?

Only home improvement stores?

Do you have "hydro" stores in your area?

Can you purchase online?

Vlad

Can you purchase online?

Thank you for the quick reply vlad im growiing the seed in fox farm soil mixed with 20% pertile
i have purcahse 2 600watts hps light bulb system and also hydro grow 1200watts led grow panel. The only thing i need left to get is the nutrient for the water can you suggest some which are good

Can you purchase online?

Thank you for the quick reply vlad im growiing the seed in fox farm soil mixed with 20% pertile
i have purcahse 2 600watts hps light bulb system and also hydro grow 1200watts led grow panel. The only thing i need left to get is the nutrient for the water can you suggest some which are good

Nah I will wait for one of my soil style Comrades to chime in.
You should decide if you want to do organic or inorganic first.
You can buy chemical fertilizers or you can buy organic stuff. I run inorganic and get along just fine though.

For inorganics I recommend General Hydroponics liquid fertilizer. It's for soil and hydro, easy stuff to use and you will have lots of support here with it.

Vlad

First time do good don't mess up and veg for the time you stated above, don't chop early, a Quarter Pound is very good per plant.

Vlad

:high-five:

:welcome: too :420:!

Your poll is hard to answer. There are so many variables. But if you ask or read where you purchased the seeds from, there should be info on what that specific strain is possible of yielding. But besides that, it all depends on the enviroment, and the nutes/soil/food.. Also techniques come into play example; "LST', Supercropping, mainlining, SCROG ext ..." There are ways you can just grow one plant and yeild up to 2 pounds per plant ( indoors ) or even more. It's really on the cultivator rather then the genetics. So if you want to touch base on these "techniques" please feel free to ask away, we are all here to help!

:peace::passitleft:

6 week veg is plenty of time to make a 2 foot tall plant at least.

You have to water right and feed right in order to avoid any slow downs.

When you flip to flower the plant can easily go from 2 feet to 4 feet and then BAM! You're over 100 grams per plant if you stick to our advice and keep a cool mind while you wait for the bounty.

Vlad

I also wnated to ask some question about super cropping.
1. How many branhes do i need to super crop
2. How often do i need to super crop it e.g. once or twice

I also wnated to ask some question about super cropping.
1. How many branhes do i need to super crop
2. How often do i need to super crop it e.g. once or twice

You can super crop all the branch's if you want. But I strongly suggest super cropping a week before you hit em with 12/12. Then give em a week to heal. At this time they are generally full vigor ( depending on what stage of growth you want to flower them in) Try to only do it only once to help save time. Cause if you can super crop a branch let it heal then do another let it heal, so on and so forth. you'll take up valuable time and will have less frequent harvests. :thumb:

You can super crop all the branch's if you want. But I strongly suggest super cropping a week before you hit em with 12/12. Then give em a week to heal. At this time they are generally full vigor ( depending on what stage of growth you want to flower them in) Try to only do it only once to help save time. Cause if you can super crop a branch let it heal then do another let it heal, so on and so forth. you'll take up valuable time and will have less frequent harvests. :thumb:

I must of been super stoned when I typed that. Sorry. I meant;

You can super crop all the branch's if you want. But I strongly suggest super cropping a week before you hit em with 12/12. To give em a week to heal. At this time they are generally full vigor ( depending on what stage of growth you want to flower them in) Try to only do it once to help save time. Cause if you super crop a branch let it heal then do another let it heal, so on and so forth. you'll take up valuable time and will have less frequent harvests. ;)

Full of errors lol (Kind of OCD) :high-five::Namaste:

I will be growing 4 cannabiss strain which have an indoor yeild from 600-1000gr/m2 i will be growing in a 2.4m (width)×2.4m (length) × 2m (height) with 2 600watts hps (so 2 plant get 1 600watts hps and the other two get one aswell)
i will be grwoing in happy frog soil mixed with about 20%pertile i will be veging for 6 week and flpwer for about 8 week. Also the last week of veggin i will be super fropping my plant.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how muh cannabis i can produce. I heard it a gram per watt or 0.5gram per watt becuae i am a beginner but i was hopping 6- 10oz per plant is that too high or to less. Can anyone help me out here and give a rogh estinate.
Also if anyone else has grow with 2 600watts hps can you share your yeild pleasee.

If each plant fills a 4'x4' area, is very healthy, and is under its own 600w HID light; you could potentially get a pound.

However I've seen four plants under a 1000w light produce just one pound too.

The point is your environment and grow methods need to be perfect to get that gram per watt figure you see floating around.

In my honest opinion, taking into account that this is your first grow. Depended on how much diligence you have. I would say you'll get around 8-10 ounces. This is solely because certain variables will come into play that you're not prepared for as a new grower.. >BUT<, If you really take the time to make sure your enviroment is optimal and spend a few $. Then I would say that DRM is around the right mark. 14-17 ounces (once again, depending on certain variations) :Namaste:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom