First time grower

turyaraver

Hello I am a licensed grower for a friend here in the wonderful green state of Oregon. This is my first grow. Now I have had some good assistance from a friend who has several years of growing. I am using a gorilla 5x5 grow tent current raised to 8 feet in my garage. I have a Solis-tec Matrix 1000 watt digital ballast, am now in the second week of flowering and have a 1000 watt Hortilux HPS bulb in a Raptor 2x3 6" hood. Due to the very cool temps I am only venting the air though a carbon filter and not currently running through the light and holding a temp of around 73 degrees with the light on. At night I use a Delonge oil radiator heater and its keeping it at no lower than 63 degrees. I run the fans 24 hours a day. My humidity is staying between 39 and 43%. From all my reading these numbers appear to be OK, any comments?

I have one Super Lemon Haze plant that has been highly trained and is currently 5'6'' tall and 4'6" wide. It looks to have about 35 to 40 tops currently. Here are some pics.

SLH314.jpg

SLH220.jpg

SLH133.jpg

I think my baby is look great at two weeks in to flowering but am not sure on the trimming. Its growing real thick now and I think I am not trimming enough and would appreciate any feed back. Also my hood is about 18 to 20 inches above the plant with only 5 inches left I can raise it I could get another extension to bring it up one more foot. Do you think I will need it

Back
Top Bottom